Pleading with Fate

To be Forgiving

Reasons Ignored

Lost and Unsure

They are Fading

Longing for a Light Trapped in Night

<=§=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=§=>

1) BE CREATIVE

No one likes a monotonous, unimaginative character.

2) NO OVERPOWERED CHARACTERS

The abilities each respective character has must be less than the suffering the character has to endure in order to use those abilities.

3) IMAGINATIVE BACKSTORY

Please, nothing bleak.

4) NOTHING TOO SHORT

I don't want anything that is shorter than at least two sentences.

5) HAVE FUN

Also, if you feel like something is off or wrong in this roleplay, please, Private Message me.

<=§=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-==-=-=-=§=>

Note: Your character doesn't have to represent each sin, this is just how I track everyone.

Please, use this character sheet.

Name:

Race:

Appearance:

Personality:

Backstory:

Abilities:

Side Notes:

Scribo Memorium, The Lustful  - Pecival

Name: Scribo Memorium
Race: Human
Backstory: Drawings on paper, constructed of hope and wishes. Gathering memories long ago lost and forgotten in the void of night. Line up the forgotten pieces.
Gathering pictures of memories and journeys far away, putting the pieces together, forever knowing that they will be entwined in destiny.
Captured is a dove with a pen and the paper of one's heart, casting shadows of lost memories in another time and another place.
Her purpose fulfilled, she is no longer useful in her world. The pieces of destiny now aligned, she is no longer needed. (Hey, I felt poetic.)

Thank her, one day.

Abilities: While not very strong physically, she is spiritually strong. Clad with a sketchbook, she is able to draw many objects, of which she can pull out of her sketchbook into reality. However, this saps her consciousness and her spirit. As she is used to her sketchbook sapping her energy, she has eventually learned to restore her spirit slowly, but it takes many hours, and if her entire spirit is sapped, then she is nothing more than a soulless carcass.

Appearance: A mere child, she is dressed in what appears to be a white, lacy skirt, turning into a pearly short-sleeved shirt. She has deep blue sandals, studded with rhinestones. Her hair, a deep, rich brunette, reaches to her waist, neatly combed.

Personality: Glowing with innocence, she is blissful to be around, for she is a kind girl, with a lot of patience. However, she is not safe from the darkness of her abilities, so she has the anger of twenty women scorned, added with a bull, when her patience has run out or her sketchbook is used.

Marcus "Crimson" Nalbican, The Gluttonous - DwerBomb

Name: Marcus "Crimson" Nalbican
Race: Human/Shadow Creature
Appearance: Crimson is an handsome man. He is 1,83 meters tall, has short black hair and green eyes. He always wears elegant clothes.
Personality: He is a cold selfish calculator. He hides his madness behind his calm behavior.
Backstory: Marcus Nalbican, as called as "Crimson", was the greatest chef in all England: his restaurant, "The Crimson", was among the best restaurant of the world. It was rewarded by all cooking magazines because of how good the food was. Everyone that ate that food fell in love and said that nothing was better than eating in that restaurant.
What made that food so special? Which were the ingredients that Crimson used to make that delicacies? Crimson never asked that questions: he only said that they were always fresh ingredients. 
Fresh as human flesh.
When the police found out what was in the food of The Crimson, they broke in Nalbican's house. In the basement of that house, they found the most horrifying things they have ever seen: bodies peeled and hanged on hooks like pig meat, beds full of blood and parts of human corpses torn out and fridges full of human flesh. The worst thing is that they found a man that was still alive there, but he was more of a vegetative state, like if his soul was missing...
Crimson had been arrested and he had been sent to a psychiatric prison where he had been imprisoned in solitary confinement.
But one day, he wasn't there anymore: somehow he managed to escape, leaving only a piece of paper over which there was written a phrase in blood.

"I have other things to do. And other things to eat."
Abilities: Can transform into a shadow creature. In this form he can steal souls from bodies and eat them, restoring health and hunger. He can also teleport and mind stalk people. He has a butcher knife which he uses to change form and to steal souls.
Side Notes: Even if he is insane, he is still a genius. With his calm behavior and his charm it is difficult to say he is mad.

The Greedy - Not Taken

The Sloth  - Not Taken

Lost, The Wrathful - WalrusMan

Name: Lost

Backstory: My life was great when I was young. I had a nice family, good friends. I lived perfectly. Until one day I found out it was all a lie. I still remember the tragedy I caused. One day, I found out my REAL parents hated me when I was a baby so they decided to leave me all alone in the forest. This made me angry. Then, I found out my friends were just getting paid to be with me. This made me enraged. When I came home I saw my fake dad with a gun pointed straight at me. This made me FURIOUS! He pulled the trigger, I dodged the bullet and grabbed his leg, slammed him to the ground, picked up a chair and broke the leg off and repeatedly beat his face with it. The wife was fearful. She had called the police. I pounced on her and ripped open her chest, tore out her heart and ate it while sitting on top of her dying body. I fled when I heard the police but I burned the house down first.

Appearance: Thin, about 5 feet tall. Messy, silver hair. Perfectly white teeth. Pale skin. Has a normal teenage boy face. Wears a black hooded jacket and gray pants and black shoes. His eyes are green and they look as if he's been crying.

Abilities: When something angers him, his adrenaline kicks in and makes him twice as strong, and as fast it makes everything 1.5 times slower. However, this also makes him very tired and filled with fatigue.

Appearance:

Personality: Ire brimming within, he is not a force to be reckoned with. Cold, he is not very likable, but that is to be expected, considering what he has been through.

Extra: He will only protect true friends that have earned his trust.

Seam, The Envious - Blewcheese

Name: Seam
Backstory: Seam had always been attached to his golden needle. He'd had it for as long as he remembered, and no one quite knew where he got it. He spoke to it, treating it as a friend. His parents grew concerned, and tried disposing of it many times. However, the next day, Seam would always somehow have it back in his hand. One day, he managed to get poked with the needle. The effects were disastrous. It quickly separated skin from his hand, tearing it off so that it was very, very thin, resembling thread. Seam couldn't dislodge it until his skin covered the needle, and had taken off a layer of the skin on his palm. Needless to say, it was horribly painful. When Seam screamed, his parents came running. When they saw what had happened, they were terrified. They left Seam at an orphanage, frightened by their own child. He lived there for years, always yearning for his parents to return. He did make on friend, though, and they were very close. One night, Seam, who still slept with his skin-wrapped needle tightly clutched in hand, had a dream about his friend, just seeing his face over and over again. When he awoke, the skin that had wrapped around his needle vanished... And there lay a doll that seemed to be a replica of his friend. He was confused by what had happened, but kept the doll safely kept. A few days later, Seam's friendship was torn apart. Filled with bitterness, he ripped the head off the doll that he had made. Which, as an effect, ripped his friend's head clean off. When Seam found out about this, it tipped his low sanity over the edge. He fled the orphanage, and resided in an alleyway. He would practice his new sewing skill on people who passed by. He found that he could do many things with these dolls; he could force thoughts into people's heads, force them to move limbs, harm them, force them to speak, and plenty others. Eventually, still fairly insane, he made a doll of himself, and attempted to relocate himself with his parents. However, something seemed to go wrong and he located himself in a strange world...
Appearance: Five feet tall, short for his age. Very pale skin, and some blotches on his body where skin layers of skin are missing. Short black hair and blue eyes, always carries his golden needle.
Abilities: Can create voodoo dolls of any living thing in a matter of minutes. To do this, however, he needs to stab himself with his needle, which tears off his skin to make the thread. Obviously, this hurts. A lot. He'll be paralyzed during the creation of the thread due to pure pain. Only he can use the needle, and he can make it reappear in his hands if he and it's been separated.
Side Notes: He's moderately insane, and will often speak to his needle like a friend. This attracts hallucinations. The dolls effects weaken as time goes on or if the controlled person mover far enough away. The doll also ages, losing its abilities.

Bolt, The Prideful - Rabbitfist

Name: Bolt

Race: Hound

Appearance: Looking like a normal hound, the only thing that sets him apart is his cyan fur, streaked with black.

Personality: The sleepy kind, he doesn't understand sarcasm.

Backstory: He was once a normal hound, a mindless drone that only knows to eat and attack. He was one of the few that weren't murdered by the people surviving on the islands, though that would probably due to his wandering. Unfortunately, or fortunately for him, he was struck by lightning, nearly killing him. Luckily for him, he survived, now clad with new powers and abilities. As always, those who have new powers often cannot control them, and in this case, he had no power over his specialties. Nearly zapping the entire pack to death, he decided to leave, hoping that he wouldn't destroy hounds no more.

Abilities: Resistant to the dangers of lightning, he unlocks his true potential when he is struck. Whence struck, he has the ability to divert electricity and create an electric field to protect himself.

Side Notes: He protects weaker people that has earned his trust like a caring, older brother

The Acedia - Reserved for KidneyBeanBoy

Reserved

The Boastful - Not Taken

The Vain - Reserved for Rabbitfist

Reserved

Edited by Pecival
  • Like 2

I like the introducion of the Roleplay, keep it going Pecival...

I don't know if i should join or not because of my not very high english knowledge, otherwise this is a good way to collect experience.

Really? I thought that this would be too bleak.

:)

Okay, then...

Name: Lost

Title: The Wrathful

Backstory: My life was great when I was young. I had a nice family, good friends. I lived perfectly. Until one day I found out it was all a lie. I still remember the tragedy I caused. One day, I found out my REAL parents hated me when I was a baby so they decided to leave me all alone in the forest. This made me angry. Then, I found out my friends were just getting paid to be with me. This made me enraged. When I came home I saw my fake dad with a gun pointed straight at me. This made me FURIOUS! He pulled the trigger, I dodged the bullet and grabbed his leg, slammed him to the ground, picked up a chair and broke the leg off and repeatedly beat his face with it. The wife was fearful. She had called the police. I pounced on her and ripped open her chest, tore out her heart and ate it while sitting on top of her dying body. I fled when I heard the police but I burned the house down first.

Appearance: Thin, about 5 feet tall. Messy, silver hair. Perfectly white teeth. Pale skin. Has a normal teenage boy face. Wears a black hooded jacket and gray pants and black shoes. His eyes are green and they look as if he's been crying.

OH! And I almost forgot

Extra: He will only protect true friends.

Is this good? 

Edited by WalrusMan

Name: Seam

Backstory: Seam had always been attached to his golden needle. He'd had it for as long as he remembered, and no one quite knew where he got it. He spoke to it, treating it as a friend. His parents grew concerned, and tried disposing of it many times. However, the next day, Seam would always somehow have it back in his hand. One day, he managed to get poked with the needle. The effects were disastrous. It quickly separated skin from his hand, tearing it off so that it was very, very thin, resembling thread. Seam couldn't dislodge it until his skin covered the needle, and had taken off a layer of the skin on his palm. Needless to say, it was horribly painful. When Seam screamed, his parents came running. When they saw what had happened, they were terrified. They left Seam at an orphanage, frightened by their own child. He lived there for years, always yearning for his parents to return. He did make on friend, though, and they were very close. One night, Seam, who still slept with his skin-wrapped needle tightly clutched in hand, had a dream about his friend, just seeing his face over and over again. When he awoke, the skin that had wrapped around his needle vanished... And there lay a doll that seemed to be a replica of his friend. He was confused by what had happened, but kept the doll safely kept. A few days later, Seam's friendship was torn apart. Filled with bitterness, he ripped the head off the doll that he had made. Which, as an effect, ripped his friend's head clean off. When Seam found out about this, it tipped his low sanity over the edge. He fled the orphanage, and resided in an alleyway. He would practice his new sewing skill on people who passed by. He found that he could do many things with these dolls; he could force thoughts into people's heads, force them to move limbs, harm them, force them to speak, and plenty others. Eventually, still fairly insane, he made a doll of himself, and attempted to relocate himself with his parents. However, something seemed to go wrong and he located himself in a strange world...

Appearance: five feet tall, short for his age. Very pale skin, and some blotches on his body where skin layers of skin are missing. Short black hair and blue eyes, always carries his golden needle.

Abilities: Can create voodoo dolls of any living thing in a matter of minutes. To do this, however, he needs to stab himself with his needle, which tears off his skin to make the thread. Obviously, this hurts. A lot. He'll be paralyzed during the creation of the thread due to pure pain. Only he can use the needle, and he can make it reappear in his hands if he and it's been separated.

Extra: He's moderately insane, and will often speak to his needle like a friend. This attracts hallucinations.