Name: Marcus "Crimson" Nalbican

Race: Human/Shadow Creature

Appearance: Crimson is an handsome man. He is 1,83 meters tall, has short black hair and green eyes. He always wears elegant clothes.

Personality: He is a cold selfish calculator. He hides his madness behind his calm behavior.

Backstory: Marcus Nalbican, as called as "Crimson", was the greatest chef in all England: his restaurant, "The Crimson", was among the best restaurant of the world. It was rewarded by all cooking magazines because of how good the food was. Everyone that ate that food fell in love and said that nothing was better than eating in that restaurant.

What made that food so special? Which were the ingredients that Crimson used to make that delicacies? Crimson never asked that questions: he only said that they were always fresh ingredients.

Fresh as human flesh.

When the police found out what was in the food of The Crimson, they broke in Nalbican's house. In the basement of that house, they found the most horrifying things they have ever seen: bodies peeled and hanged on hooks like pig meat, beds full of blood and parts of human corpses torn out and fridges full of human flesh. The worst thing is that they found a man that was still alive there, but he was more of a vegetative state, like if his soul was missing...

Crimson had been arrested and he had been sent to a psychiatric prison where he had been imprisoned in solitary confinement.

But one day, he wasn't there anymore: somehow he managed to escape, leaving only a piece of paper over which there was written a phrase in blood.

"I have other things to do. And other things to eat."

Abilities: Can transform into a shadow creature. In this form he can steal souls from bodies and eat them, restoring health and hunger. He can also teleport and mind stalk people. He has a butcher knife which he uses to change form and to steal souls.

Side Notes: Even if he is insane, he is still a genius. With his calm behavior and his charm it is difficult to say he is mad.

there are lots of easter eggs hidden in this character ; )

Edited by DwerBomb

I thought gluttony meant you eat too much.

It

Such creepy

Much pasta

Wow

So spooky

2spooky4me

does for the most part. It means you sap off other people's work, for example, eat food other people made while you didn't contribute to making it and gave nothing in return. And things like that.

(I assume many of you didn't see the note. You see, those titles don't really mean anything unless you WANT them to, I just use it to keep track of everyone. And if you wish to start, then let us begin!)

----------------------------

The darkness pulsates around him, their eyes watching him. They are getting impatient, bored with the same people that Maxwell has brought. They were fine for a time, but as they were impatient with Maxwell, they were bored of these humans, dulled by the same monstrous creatures that he has made. The gloom wraps around the mans head, their whispers making their anger clear.

"What are you talking about? They are perfect creatures of my creation, beings of destruction. What more could you possibly want?"

The throne's whispers reach the man, and a interested look crawls over his face, secretly hiding fear.

"Ah...I see."

With a wave of his hands, shadows issue forth from his sleeves and churn into a loose pile. The shadows rise up from the pile, and form themselves into a chessboard, supported by the remaining darkness. The white pieces are carved from marble, ice, and other gleaming materials, the light in this platuea reflecting a small shine. The black pieces are made of an equal array of materials; basalt, twilight colored rock, and many other strange materials. On the underside of each are strange, demonic symbols.

----------------------------------

(I am terrible at this. KILL ME! SEND ME TO THE CORNER OF SHAME!)

(Well, I'll start mine...)

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

Lost grabs a bird by the neck and rips it beak off, then stabs the bird's eye with it repeatedly

"DIE! DIE! DIE!"

-Maniacal Laughter-

:Sniff:

"Ooh!" Lost jumps up.

"I smell... Human"-Evil grin-

He starts toward the scent.

(You're like Trent; speaking without pronouns or antecedents.)

Drowning in a sea of gloom, the girl couldn't breathe. Trapped in a never ending sea of sadness and twilight. She felt like she was dying. Fading from reality and falling into insanity. She can't escape, she can't.....

----------------------

A small child lies on the plains, apparently deep in sleep. The ambiance of the plains surrounds her, failing to wake her from her slumber. The girl mutters in her sleep, and her grip loosens, the pencil in her hand sliding out onto her sketchbook. Her hands have a sooty substance, a shade as dark as insanity.

Edited by Pecival

"What's that? Victims?"

Sean's eyes gleamed with mischief.

"You're right. We should get ready."

He proceeds to stab the back of his hand with the needle. Over the years, Seam has learned not to scream, but the pain hadn't lessened. It wasn't long before his skin covered the needle, and he was missing a layer of skin on the back of his hand.

She couldn't breathe. Someone, anyone, get me out of here! I can't scream! Someone help me!

The darkness was closing in. The shadows cloaked her, and everything went black.

---------------------------------

The girl finally awakens, the soot substance on her hand flying into the wind. She sits up, clutching her sketchbook and grabbing her pencil. Where she is, she doesn't know. She opens her sketchbook, hoping to find some comfort in her drawings.

Edited by Pecival