Scribo looks through her sketches, finally finding the one that she requests. She places her palms onto the lines, and the drawing begins to animate. At the same time, a black, sticky liquid seeps from the pages, squeezing itself out and landing onto the ground.

"Get away from me!"

The liquid seeps out and reforms into a blade. However, this blade looks like a sketch, the lines scratchy and low detail. Nonetheless, the blade cute through the grass with ease. Scribo picks it up, and holds it menacingly.

"Leave me! Go away!"

Scribo swings the sword madly. Unfortunately, as she is a child, the blade's weight is too heavy for her to handle safely, and she spins around uncontrollably, still holding onto the sword, the blade now in danger of becoming a projectile.

Edited by Pecival

Lost falls to the ground. A few minutes later he stands up with his head down. "Hm, I don't remember giving you permission to attack me." He lifts up his head and He has no pupils, leaving white, empty eyes. He runs at Crimson so fast he isn't seen. He grabs the man by the throat and throws him against a tree. He turns to Scribo and smiles evilly.

Name:Bolt

Race:Hound

Appearance:Cyan blue Hound

Personality:sleepy, doesn't understands sarcasm

Backstory:Once he got hit by a thunder, he survived it and became electric powers, he left his hound clan because he didn't wanted to hurt anyone

Abilities:is surrounded with a thunder aura that protects him, can summon thunders,is very fast, needs much food

Side Notes:He protects weaker people like a big brother

(Actually Crimson should be 29, not 39. Can I change his age?)

Crimson starts laughing maniacally.

"You seem strong, little boy!"

He pulls a butcher knife out from his jacket.

"That means you have muscles... and muscles are delicious."

He cuts himself using the knife, and black blood starts dripping from his hand. Soon his body starts changing, and in a moment his skin gets replaced by nightmare fuel and his eyes become two big white souless holes.

"I USUALLY DO NOT EAT YOUNG SOULS..."

As soon as he opens his now huge mouth, nightmare fuel starts dripping out.

"BUT THIS TIME I WILL DO AN EXCEPTION."