What "types" giants do you think will be in Reign of Giants?

That'd be one nightmarish Treeguard. Multiple faces, constantly screaming. I want.

Once again, in case people didn't see my other posts about the Totally Normal Tree;

I imagine a Totally Normal Tree Giant, Nightmare Fuel leaking out of it's eyes, a miserable crow in the mouth, and a wooden teratoma in the back of it's head, the extra limbs splayed.

Edit: Don't search up teratoma. It's basically a bunch of dead tissue attached to a fetus at birth. This extra tissue can have extra limbs, organs, etc.

Once again, in case people didn't see my other posts about the Totally Normal Tree;

I imagine a Totally Normal Tree Giant, Nightmare Fuel leaking out of it's eyes, a miserable crow in the mouth, and a wooden teratoma in the back of it's head, the extra limbs splayed.

You have to draw that.

... When I first saw the leaked image of the Living Tree I thought they would do horrible Treegaurd things, but they didn't and I was surprisingly relieved.  As much as I hate Treegaurds I will be fine with it they make it so you need to trigger them specially (not just chopping down a tree and RNG magic) and ... if they also add a mini mech master boss.

This may be off topic a little, but this was also posted fairly recently, less than a month ago.

tumblr_mz0eqw62s31s8bb9go1_1280.png

Any chance any of this will be in the DLC? I have no idea how far back this was made, since Maxwell is VERY different, but it seems interesting, especially the lamposts and stuff, big A and pawn.

Oh my gosh that Maxwell looks like He is an insane William Carter.

Archived