[MOD IDEA] unimplemented characters

Because apparently don't starve is  updated to its fullest and there might be DLC's i think it would be cool for all the character ideas we most likely wont see to be in the game Wilton is already added now we just need someone to do Wortox, Winnie, Webber, Wilbur, Wallace and Waverly (link to the characters) http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Unimplemented/Speculated_Characters#Wortox

Maybe but i heard somewhere All Well thats Maxwell was the last one but if there is more it would be cool for someone to make them early for people to use

The Maxwell one was the last scheduled update, one of those that came every 3 weeks. The ones you get now are not a certainty.

As for the characters, I don't know how much inclined the modders are to spend time codding something that will be obsolete once it gets implemented by the devs eventually. So, if anyone still wants to do that, they're welcome to do so.

Because apparently don't starve is  updated to its fullest and there might be DLC's i think it would be cool for all the character ideas we most likely wont see to be in the game Wilton is already added now we just need someone to do Wortox, Winnie, Webber, Wilbur, Wallace and Waverly (link to the characters) http://dont-starve-game.wikia.com/wiki/Unimplemented/Speculated_Characters#Wortox

Double check. Because there is a webber character that I am making too. And a waverley, the bewitched mod. So that brings it down to four which are wilbur, winnie, wallace, and wortox. I made a custom character using old art. You can too.

Double check. Because there is a webber character that I am making too. And a waverley, the bewitched mod. So that brings it down to four which are wilbur, winnie, wallace, and wortox. I made a custom character using old art. You can too.

Winnie's being added to U&A too.

Thats cool but it would be awesome if someone made them all in steam workshop 

Archived