BlackTurnzWhite's Art Act

This little beauty here is a picture for Wilson-the-Mad-Scientist because she runs a really cool ask blog and deserves lots and lots of attention. I've drawn a fair amount of art for this blog (I don't usually post fanart for a blog on a site other than the blogger's), but since I didn't post anything yesterday, I figured this'll have to do.

I ALMOST FORGOT THE SCARS.

• Like 3

i like how you add patterns and special effect in the background.

but the background is too dark and i hardly to see Wilson's awesome hair.

btw i like your wilson :3

Yeah, I need to work on my backgrounds. I'm used to drawing dark-ish themes, and I need to start actually making backgrounds too.

His hair is rather awing.

you mean the little twerp to my left? He says aww followed by inhuman noises. I should draw him more...

-Cries self to sleep after 4 hours of work-
The Cafe AU is spreading like wildfire.
I really enjoy it.
This is another gift for Mad Wilson on Tumblr (she made my night 1334634% better). But I thought it'd be fun to put it on here as well.
THIS CAFE AU THOUGH.......I ENJOY IT SO. SO MUCH

//background heavily inspired by Ouran Host Club.

• Like 4

Just a little something I'm working on. I tried a new style of coloring that's actually kind of working out to my liking. 
I've been working on this since last night, and soon it'll be finished. Just a few more added touches and, of course, a background/effects. 

Just wanted to give you guys a sneak peak.  :wilson_love:

attachicon.gifwell the moment has passed.png

Just a little something I'm working on. I tried a new style of coloring that's actually kind of working out to my liking. 

I've been working on this since last night, and soon it'll be finished. Just a few more added touches and, of course, a background/effects. 

Just wanted to give you guys a sneak peak.  :wilson_love:

HOW THE HECK DO YOU DRAW THAT GOOD WITH PAINT TOOL SAI?!?!?!?!  I CAN'T DRAW POOOOP!!!!