Like nothing you've ever seen before
Watch closely as I open this door
Your jaws will be on the floor
After this you'll be begging for more

Welcome to the show
Please come inside

Ladies and gentlemen"
-Saliva

I've seen a lot of fanart where Wilson or Wes take the throne. But I've not seen one of Willow. 
And also, sorry for the lack of art. I told myself to start drawing more Willow, but it's hard to get an idea for her that doesn't involve a simple standing pose and fire. 
Edited by BlackTurnzWhite
  • Like 6

I've seen a lot of fanart where Wilson or Wes take the throne. But I've not seen one of Willow. 

And also, sorry for the lack of art. I told myself to start drawing more Willow, but it's hard to get an idea for her that doesn't involve a simple standing pose and fire. 

I'm going to be a butt and say a scene from one of my stories. I've written a whole buncha Willow. If you don't mind me making a request, anything at all from this story. I'd love to see Willow dressed like a hobo, beating the crap out of an attacker. Or tethered to a cot in some Bedlam-type place.

I'm going to be a butt and say a scene from one of my stories. I've written a whole buncha Willow. If you don't mind me making a request, anything at all from this story. I'd love to see Willow dressed like a hobo, beating the crap out of an attacker. Or tethered to a cot in some Bedlam-type place.

There's nothing butt about asking to draw for your stories, 23rd.

I'd draw fanart for your stories any time.

Because you're cool and I like your stories.

:333

• Like 3

"They came in the middle of the night, must have assumed she would be asleep. She wasn't, though. She had been nursing a garbage fire, taking what comfort she could in the dying flames when someone came out of the darkness with a knife. They should have come with a gun, maybe they would have actually intimidated her."

I love that part. This took longer than it should honestly. I haven't been able to finish anything lately, really. But, here you go 23rd. (◡‿◡✿)

Edited by BlackTurnzWhite
  • Like 4

I KNOW YOU WON'T SEE THESE POSTS BUT GOD DAMMIT WHAT THE HELL MAN WHY WOULD YOU JUST LEAVE US LIKE THAT YOU WERE FANTASTIC YOU FIT FINE JUST GO POST AROUND SOME MORE AND THEN EVERYONE WILL KNOW YOU AND LOVE YOU WHAT THE HELL WHY ARE YOU LEAVIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG