BlackTurnzWhite's Art Act

Here it is! 

For a while now, I've been closely studying the different types of art styles. Most styles I could be decently at, but there was one that always got me. Namely; lineless.

I had seen so many different speedpaints where the artist did lineless pictures as if they were making a sandwich or taking a hike. And they always amazed me. They were all so impressive and it was nice to see such a realistic take on things.
I could never get the style down. I tried once, but the way I did it, it wasn't very impressive to me. It never looked right, so I quit trying.
And here we are now, 2 years attempting.
I now have my own little technique for lineless. And it only took 2 years of silently watching and learning of my own. 

And here's a render for all your transparent dapper needs.

• Like 2

Mmmyes, come to me children...

C̬͎̯̯͕̠̙̠̰̱̓̀͂͊͋͋̈͒̓̃Ò̡̺̼̘̞̥͖̪̠͓̇̌̋͊̈́̓̀̕͝Ṁ̳̦͉̮̠̥̱̪̳̄̔́͒͌̓̽̏̕ͅȨ̬̭͓̲͉̙͇̯͊̉̔̈́̑̏̈́̓̾̏ͅ ̢̘̟͓̜̙̥̬̤̩̊̿̏͋͂͋͐̓͆̀T̡̧̞̟̮̥̠̟̱̺̊͊̋̿͊͋̋͂̌̕O̡̹̪̞̝͎̻̬͓̔̿͛̅̎͑̌͆̎̓ͅ ̢̡̥̞̠̖͉͔̝̀̑͆̃̀̈̽̓͌͘͜Y̖̘̙̣͇̜̦̮̦̥̍͒͒̽͐͊̊͑́̕O̡̨̳̱̤͙̞̼͙͓̎͌̒́̌̉͒̃͐̓U͍̻̫̦͍͈̥̻̱̹̓̔̉̈́͒̒̈́̕̕̕R̝̠̻̣͈̹̯͍̥͖̾̈́͐̂̾̿͛̽͘̚ ̨̛͖̮͍̥̗͇̭͔͊̈̽̓̈́́̚͜͝͝M̩̯͖̥͍̙͈͎̖͑̔̌̿͋̇̒̒͊͠ͅĄ̛͕͖̰͍̬̝̈́͆̈́͐͑͛̋̚͜͜͝ͅS̨̢̛̗̘͉̹̯̜̯͆̆͌͛͆͊͒̕͝ͅT̜̟͇͓̫̘̟̜̙̼̑̌̽̊́͂̐̅́͋E̡̢͔̘̝̞͕̹̣̱͊̎͛͛̃̌͆͋͝͠Ŗ̖̝̥̗̩̮̗̈́̆̾̒̋̽́̕̕ͅͅ

Someone on Tumblr wanted this to happen.
I answered the call.

• Like 3

nature center.png

Mmmyes, come to me children...

part one.png

C̬͎̯̯͕̠̙̠̰̱̓̀͂͊͋͋̈͒̓̃Ò̡̺̼̘̞̥͖̪̠͓̇̌̋͊̈́̓̀̕͝Ṁ̳̦͉̮̠̥̱̪̳̄̔́͒͌̓̽̏̕ͅȨ̬̭͓̲͉̙͇̯͊̉̔̈́̑̏̈́̓̾̏ͅ ̢̘̟͓̜̙̥̬̤̩̊̿̏͋͂͋͐̓͆̀T̡̧̞̟̮̥̠̟̱̺̊͊̋̿͊͋̋͂̌̕O̡̹̪̞̝͎̻̬͓̔̿͛̅̎͑̌͆̎̓ͅ ̢̡̥̞̠̖͉͔̝̀̑͆̃̀̈̽̓͌͘͜Y̖̘̙̣͇̜̦̮̦̥̍͒͒̽͐͊̊͑́̕O̡̨̳̱̤͙̞̼͙͓̎͌̒́̌̉͒̃͐̓U͍̻̫̦͍͈̥̻̱̹̓̔̉̈́͒̒̈́̕̕̕R̝̠̻̣͈̹̯͍̥͖̾̈́͐̂̾̿͛̽͘̚ ̨̛͖̮͍̥̗͇̭͔͊̈̽̓̈́́̚͜͝͝M̩̯͖̥͍̙͈͎̖͑̔̌̿͋̇̒̒͊͠ͅĄ̛͕͖̰͍̬̝̈́͆̈́͐͑͛̋̚͜͜͝ͅS̨̢̛̗̘͉̹̯̜̯͆̆͌͛͆͊͒̕͝ͅT̜̟͇͓̫̘̟̜̙̼̑̌̽̊́͂̐̅́͋E̡̢͔̘̝̞͕̹̣̱͊̎͛͛̃̌͆͋͝͠Ŗ̖̝̥̗̩̮̗̈́̆̾̒̋̽́̕̕ͅͅ

Someone on Tumblr wanted this to happen.

I answered the call.

He looks like such a happy princess! Prettiest princess Wilson.. nobody is prettier. That's why he made the pigs attack Willow. Also, please draw more Willow!

Edited by 23rd

I spent the whole night drawing and linearting the surprise pic. I went to bed at around 9, then woke up at 12 and I now have most of the main colors filled out. All that's left is shading, background, and special effects.
But since I had been working on it so hard, I didn't get to post anything! 
So I went in Source Filmmaker and made this up real quick before going back and finishing the surprise picture. It's kind of hard to see Wilson, and it doesn't help much that the eyes are at a wrong angle, but he's in there.

The model info is here, in case you wanted to know.

This is an appreciation picture to the friends and supporters I made here on the forums.
((and also because I wanted to make a group picture with the Cafe AU again.
salad-woman-4.jpg))
23rd;
I heard you like grim reapers. I hope I did it right.
You're a great pal and I absolutely adore your writing. I appreciate the support you show me, and I love the suggestions you give me. If you ever want me to draw something, feel free to because I have nothing better to do all day, and if it makes you happy then go ahead. It makes me happy to see you're shinning icon beaming in the sun and saying nice things.

And look, there's more Willow! 

TooMuchHoneyHam;
You. Honey. I give much bro love to you. I'm really happy I met you, you bring a lot of joy to me. You accept a lot of my stupid and pointless drawings, and you accept my stupid and weirdness. It's somewhat hard for me to make new friends, so it's very nice that you see me sort of as one. And if you don't, then I guess this doesn't make any sense. Do I even make any sense? We just don't know.
(Also, I made you a human form because I tried drawing the Ham and.......
....let's just leave it at that you're a human for this picture i hope that's ok.)

My Sister;
She was the one who encouraged me to even make an account here. I was very scared and doubted myself a lot, but she pushed me the extra mile I needed to make one.  

And last but very certainly not least, is all the people on the forums who looked at my art, liked it, or commented on it. Thank you all so much for the pieces of support you give me. It really makes me happy to see someone like a post or comment on it, it's very encouraging. So thank you all for just being cool and beautiful people. 

• Like 2