i bought the game no less than 2-3 days ago and am already annoyed with it, the gameplay is fine i love all the features and any added bonuses are great the only problem i have with the game is that you have to start all from scratch again what i guess is apart of the competitiveness of it, but maybe have a feature where it checkpoints at 10,20,50,100 days or whatever, or even you can start from your last save but it puts the days in red or something so you know you are on your second load etc. Please read this as i am sick and tired of dying from stupid things and having to start all over again. thankyou

It's all part of the learning experience. You're gonna get better. You might see something similar to this in the upcoming story line mode. But i don't wanna get your hopes up. We have all started over plenty of times now.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all part of the learning experience. You're gonna get better. You might see something similar to this in the upcoming story line mode. But i don't wanna get your hopes up. We have all started over plenty of times now.

Dying was painful to me at first too. But it spurred me to beat the current game which now I am past 100 days...waiting for a new challenge from the developers.

On a second note: Maybe there should be a score sheet at the end rather than just seeing an exp bar being filled up. Theres a sense of emptiness now when you die.

Example

Days survived:

Spiders killed:

Bunnies slaughtered:

Birds murdered:

Torches used:

Treeguards decimated:

On a second note: Maybe there should be a score sheet at the end rather than just seeing an exp bar being filled up. Theres a sense of emptiness now when you die.

Example

Days survived:

Spiders killed:

Bunnies slaughtered:

Birds murdered:

Torches used:

Treeguards decimated:

Yep, this has been suggested and I would love it! Hopefully they will add something similar.

Back to the topic: Yes. I have died dozen times. On days 5-30 but once you get into it (someone earlier, someone later) you will easily survive infinitely :) (I am currently on day 95 or so, and I dont see any danger)