Pokémon, Don't Starve Adventures

WhispNcat

Wait you have to draw pictures? I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS.

You can type if you want ^_^" that's why I added if you can't draw where your at...

or someone can be kind enough to just put up what you typed as a small comic then... ya

Edited by WhispNcat

You can type if you want ^_^" that's why I added if you can't draw where your at...

or someone can be kind enough to just put up what you typed as a small comic then... ya

Okay, now I get why they asked if the characters were shiny or not.

I cant draw at all, though. Is that a problem?

Edited by KidneyBeanBoy

Okay, now I get why they asked if the characters were shiny or not.

I cant draw at all, though. Is that a problem?

It's no problem at all, we just need to be able to tell who is who and what is what, or just type. It should be fine. Also think about it, this would be a chance to try and improve your drawing skills, it doesn't have to be digital art, you can just take a picture from scratch and do whatever.

Edited by WhispNcat

(I'm too tired to draw anything on this computer, and its too dark to draw anything on paper so... I'll just type up something short. and for right now Elle, don't post anything, just wait for the others to post something first.)

Froakie looks around noticing that the place is nothing like where he was before. The place around made him anxious, he decided it wasn't safe to stay in one place forever, and it was too dangerous to stay low on the ground. He then though it would be best to find a area with water to hide in or a tall tree to jump up on. He began to search for an area that seemed safe.

o^o I wanna join the shinanagains too 

pweasepweasepweasepweaaaaase??? >^<

if sooooooo

Nickname:Kit

Name: Vulpix

Moves: Ember, Sand-attack

Shiny:naaaaah

You r so cute :3

If I need to draw, can I do it on paper?

Edited by DwerBomb

(Do I post now, or wait for Dwer)

Its who ever post first goes first and so on so like Elle posted first so she gets the first... like this right now.

1. Ellebelly24
  2. Me (WhispNcat)
  3. SirKnight
  4. Blewcheese(you)
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?

You r so cute :3

If I need to draw, can I do it on paper?

Drawing on paper is allowed :3

Name:Riolu (my favorite :3)

Moves:Quick attack, Endure

1.do i have to draw?

2.is still a slot for a application here?

You just got the last one, unless we can handle the number we are at, then no more people can join :3 sorry for the other people who wanted and thought about it.

Yes... sort of, you could type but you would kind of be left out here, again like I said to others this would be a great chance to improve your art skills.

Edited by WhispNcat

Its who ever post first goes first and so on so like Elle posted first so she gets the first... like this right now.

1. Ellebelly24
  2. Me (WhispNcat)
  3. SirKnight
  4. Blewcheese(you)
  5. ?
  6. ?
  7. ?
  8. ?
  9. ?

Drawing on paper is allowed :3

You just got the last one, unless we can handle the number we are at, then no more people can join :3 sorry for the other people who wanted and thought about it.

Yes... sort of, you could type but you would kind of be left out here, again like I said to others this would be a great chance to improve your art skills.

i think i would get pixel art xD