Animation Compiler

Malacath

@Cheerio and @Ipsquiggle

We're working on this mod and are creating a tree with its won set of animations. Two days ago we ran our first test and came up with this, there were some animations missing and I had to fix the spriter file because of a bug I mentioned here. Today Irontaco finished the animations and I fixed the file in the same way and started the compiler. I immediately notice that there was a difference, because it zipped the files itself (which I usually had to do on my own) and compiled without any error at all.

But the results were less than optimal. All the animations are jacked up.

Now the fact that the compiler acted differently than I'm used to made me believe that you updated that thing. It seems for the worse this time... Can you help us in any way, shape or form so we can get this up and running for the Halloween challange? It woudl be much appreciated.

The animation in question

• Developer

@Cheerio and @Ipsquiggle

We're working on this mod and are creating a tree with its won set of animations. Two days ago we ran our first test and came up with this, there were some animations missing and I had to fix the spriter file because of a bug I mentioned here. Today Irontaco finished the animations and I fixed the file in the same way and started the compiler. I immediately notice that there was a difference, because it zipped the files itself (which I usually had to do on my own) and compiled without any error at all.

Now the fact that the compiler acted differently than I'm used to made me believe that you updated that thing. It seems for the worse this time... Can you help us in any way, shape or form so we can get this up and running for the Halloween challange? It woudl be much appreciated.

I'll look into it.

@Cheerio and @Ipsquiggle

Same here, animations have went to crap! Sure hope it's fixed soon.

• Developer

Could downgrading to the old compiler be an option? Since apparently I'm not the only only person being affected.

New mod tools have been deployed which should fix your animation problem and also package the images for you.

please please fix spriter with afro1967 we are close to finish our mod for halloween challenge, but still stuck because of spriter :'(

Spriter isn't broken and doesn't need to be fixed. You might want uplaod your mod with the spriter file here so someone can take a look at it. Also when converting try not to use the publicpreview. That should be the safest way of handling it.

ok i'm the graphist (photoshop / illustrator) and i know nothing about spriter

afro1967 is off atm he have to go work ...

i can give you the first version made by afro but since this first version, afro added more things...

atm his goal is too replace the old flying wich by the new one u see in files than gave afro

first/old version of the mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/abw8r83rc380xc8/Haunted+House%281%29.zip

ps : sry for my bad english :'(

ok i'm the graphist (photoshop / illustrator) and i know nothing about spriter

afro1967 is off atm he have to go work ...

i can give you the first version made by afro but since this first version, afro added more things...

atm his goal is too replace the old flying wich by the new one u see in files than gave afro

first/old version of the mod:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/abw8r83rc380xc8/Haunted+House%281%29.zip

See my post above: I compiled your spriter project and it worked. So there must be something wrong with the code. When afro1967 is online (while I am) again he can hit me up on Steam and we can see if we can figure out the problem together. That should be the easiest way to go.

See my post above: I compiled your spriter project and it worked. So there must be something wrong with the code. When afro1967 is online (while I am) again he can hit me up on Steam and we can see if we can figure out the problem together. That should be the easiest way to go.

ok nevermind afro said : spriter is working fine for him now ...

anyway thx for trying to help us =)

still buggy :'(

• Developer

Please tell me this didn't work for you. Anyway it shows like 4 witches at the same time.The mod is up now with the first Spriter animation exported for it, go figure :-) would have loved to had the DS witch tho! Thank you for your time and effort!

Hmm.  It did work for me.  Can you please upload a new version of your mod to the forum after running the animation compiler and I'll compare it to the files that get spit out on my side to see what's different.

Hmm.  It did work for me.  Can you please upload a new version of your mod to the forum after running the animation compiler and I'll compare it to the files that get spit out on my side to see what's different.

Sure all I did was run the mod you sent back

Archived