One of my pigs attacked a firehound T.T

Nope, its the Circle-Wall of Pig houses.For me that's 'glitching' and yes it takes away the fun, besides in the hotfix they 'fixed': 'You can't place buildings and trees as close together, so that you can't build ad-hoc walls'

Nope, its the Circle-Wall of Pig houses.For me that's 'glitching' and yes it takes away the fun, besides in the hotfix they 'fixed': 'You can't place buildings and trees as close together, so that you can't build ad-hoc walls'

So everyone was told to delete all their prior progress and throw it away? He was still surviving, so I don't see why he should have to be penalized for doing something pre-hot fix.

So everyone was told to delete all their prior progress and throw it away? He was still surviving, so I don't see why he should have to be penalized for doing something pre-hot fix.

I survived for a long time by now and didn't use any of this 'Walls'...Don't get me wrong, i didn't mentioned that he should be penalized for that, but like i said he messed with the game experience and it went wrong :D!Everyone plays however they like, i personally just don't like to use these 'tactics', like i said before, it takes the fun away.

Btw that's pure karma in that :)

Peace

I had something like that happen on my first long run. I was on Day 98 had about 30 berry bushes and 40 grass growing close together. I had unlocked Wendy a few try's back and changed to her in a tent to try her out. So yeah it turned dark and I stayed out to pick a few more berries. Next thing I know I was watching all my berries and grass burn lol. Needless to say Wendy died shortly after to a freak swamp accident, never to be played again.

Every time I hear the hounds, I prep monster meat as bait somewhere a little ways off to the side of my base. This serves as a decent distraction for the hounds. I have some fire pits at the top and bottom of the main portion of my base as well, so should a Hell Hound come running my way, I can drop some meat in a place where he's least likely to do damage to my stuff! With the tentacle spike it's fairly easy to take them out. I'll be sad when the last of my helmets goes away. I'm going to have to hang out by the pig villiages to get some more pig skins! I at least have some back-up wooden armor.