Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

"Oh, well hello there Cronos. I was expecting to meet you again sometime. Oh well. Now, to address this bunnyman. What are you doing here, you little magical whelp?"

"living my life, in the way to hide, steal and run, and now tell this TREE TO LET ME DOWN!"

(Back!)

Cat watches as he hides in the shadows, watching the fight. "Heh,  can't believe these guys fighting. Rabbits don't even do a thing to trees!" You could see a shadow staring but couldn't tell who it was unless told by Maxwell. Cat decided to speak out for everyone to hear him. "Fighting will get you nowhere, it will just make the old man pleased." he was referring to Maxwell.

"You don't know much about that old man it seems." Cat chuckles. "Didn't you see what he created? Places you haven't even been to yet. Also my home that no one... maybe rabbits and some humans but they always end up running away from our defense, Cave spiders... they seem to be like spies from up here I'm guessing, but its where there is nothing but darkness, many old things  and my own kind."

"You don't know much about that old man it seems." Cat chuckles. "Didn't you see what he created? Places you haven't even been to yet. Also my home that no one... maybe rabbits and some humans but they always end up running away from our defense, Cave spiders... they seem to be like spies from up here I'm guessing, but its where there is nothing but darkness, many old things  and my own kind."

"my good old home, the caves"

Cronos glares at the shadow.

"I've been here far longer than you have, you insolent fool. I've been here since the beginning. Before that man came. You don't know what you're talking about."

He stands above the shadow, looking down on it.

"could you please let me stay on my feet?"