Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

*Shadow blushes a deep crimson red*

"Oh how thoughtful! But I've got this."

*suddenly shadow hands come up and grab each of the spiders close to them*

"Now, are you going to leave us alone, or am I gonna have to squash the little spider that is bugging me?"

*Shadow glares at Newleaf*

"Well, does it look like I care?"

*one of the shadow hands brings the leader of the spider group up to her face*

"You're going to go back to your leader and tell him, that if he wants me, he'll have to prepare armies just to capture me! I don't care why the bloody hell he wants me, he's going to have to be very powerful to get me. Ya understand?"

*the shadow hands disappear, and Shadow simply turns in the other direction, and walks away*

Cat steps forward and stops seeing a normal human man with a notebook. "What will you do with that!" he clears his throat trying not to laugh. "Sorry, if the princess doesn't want to go then you can force her." Beliving that she is really someone royal to do with shadows after seeing the two hands. "Let me go with you, I know much about the place, even the most safest area around." he smiles.

Cat tries not to blush from embarrassment. Oh it wasn't suppose to be like this... but she is the shadow princess so I but be polite to her. As long as there is nothing collar involved, I should be fine. "I would of never thought you would be brought here princess. I was looking for you, I heard that you have been taken away, stolen by something, or someone."

"Don't hurt me, you weird creatures!"

*He takes some tame and draws an sword, and brings it to the reality. The sword is quite heavy to him, but he tries to don't show it up*

"See, you can't take a fight against me!" he says yelling