Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

A giant spider walks in the clearing, about as big as a small house."I'm sorry that Spindle couldn't come personally. I'll be here instead. Now, come to the nest so you and Spindle can speak or else I will torture all of you until you are nearly dead. I will then bite into your hearts, like a mosquito bite, so your body will still think that your heart is there. After all of the blood has rushed out of your body, the last thing you'll ever see is me eating your hearts. Sweet dreams. Hound, come out here."

Cat tilts his head. "What's there to be afraid of? Just some flames... oh! are you weak to the light? Or maybe the heat?" He looks at the large spider. "I told you already! I will go but the princess may not! I must speak with spindle!" If you are going to take the princess then you will have to fight me!"

(By small house... like a shed?)

Cat tilts his head. "What's there to be afraid of? Just some flames... oh! are you weak to the light? Or maybe the heat?" He looks at the large spider. "I told you already! I will go but the princess may not! I must speak with spindle!" If you are going to take the princess then you will have to fight me!"

(By small house... like a shed?)

OOC: What do you mean by shed? He's as big as a small house, and Spindle is the size of a large truck. He obviously grows in size in Blantii form, so I guess you can take his size from there.

OOC: What do you mean by shed? He's as big as a small house, and Spindle is the size of a large truck. He obviously grows in size in Blantii form, so I guess you can take his size from there.

(by shed I mean an outdoor storage... sometimes seen at a farm :\ )