Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

Cat laughs. "So you do know some things about me! Heh, I thought I was gone long enough for all those other created monsters to forget!" He turns around to where shard is standing, not able to he her, but then turns around and looks back at the two. "Not trying to be mean, just doing what that man tells me."

"Oh, certainly. I lived under his influence, once. I understand where you're coming from."

Newleaf smiles at Cat.

"I'm glad we have a few moments of piece before he strikes. We should savor this moment."

Meanwhile, in a dark, shadowy, land, a man laughs.

Oh, tree. You do not know how right you are...

Cat sighs "My break almost seems gone..." he rubs his head. "Just be happy I'm in this form for now. As long as there is no light like fires around then I should be fine." he smiles and points to his neck and a strange shadow formed into a collar is around his neck appears. "This thing keeps me from being free, I'm more of a pet to him than anything else..." he growls annoyed.

Newleaf nods his agreement.

"It was a pleasure, Cat. Thank you for everything. And may we hope our paths cross again, but in a non-hostile way."

Newleaf begins to trek onwards.

The strange man snorts.

Yes... Run from the shadows. For if you run from your dangers... They will only escalate...

"nice meeting you..." Cat smiles and watches them leave. His hand still on his head, Geeze you old man, can't I get a break once in a while? He sighs and sits down resting on the grass "Just need to stay awake until... no that wont work... it doesn't matter, fear gets us shadows the most. If they continue then it will be hopeless for them. I never seen anything take down a kitsune, the strange fact that I seem to have the power of one just makes it worse. "  He whines quietly. Just don't let fear get to you, that's what makes shadows stronger.

Newleaf smiles as Kate says this phrase, but he continued onwards.

The strange man smiles, as he decides it's his turn to make a move. He gets himself in the shadow's mind, feeding him thoughts.

Three are keepers

Three are not

Through bloody wounds

And battles fought

If they're not stopped

The realm will rot.

Go, my loyal shadow. Apprehend the threats. I command you.

Edited by Blewcheese

Cat growls Shut up! His form begins to change, more of a large fox, the size of a horse, with two tails, shadowy black fur, and flaming ocean blue eyes, seems to look just like a fox but can stand on two legs and has human like hands. Cat gives out a loud roar, COME OUT YOU COWARDS!

*Kate turns around and sees Cat*

"Oh, lord. Gruncle what've you done to Cat?"

*Kate takes off two of her scales, grabs a tree branch and lights a fire. She walks up to Cat*

"You know, not all monsters have to be evil. They just have to find the good in them."

*She gets the torch closer to Cat, knowing the light will scare him*

Edited by Ellebelly24