Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

*Kate walks up to Cat, and stares deep into his soul*

"I'm not afraid of you. I'm not afraid of anything. I said if you return like this, I will destroy you!"

*She punctures Cat's skin, sending something excruciatingly painful through him. She throws something at Cronos. Water explodes, extinguishing the flames. She walks between them*

"Cronos, you better watch it, else I'll inject your crown with hydra poison. It can't kill you, but it will make your life a misery! And you, Cat. I've injected you with the poison already. So if you want the cure, you're gonna have to leave and think about what you have done!"

Cat growls at Kate as you can see some strange blood, it was nightmare fuel. "This poison is nothing to a shadow, and not fearing me will do nothing! The Cat you knew is no longer here, I have my memories, And this world has trapped my body! My goal is to simply stop this world from its crimes, and put you planet dwellers somewhere else where you would belong!" He hissed and burned the area where the poison was spreading, ignoring the pain as the flames burned throughout his entire body. He then turned ignoring the two and started walking off. "Now, I will seek out that man who trapped me here." He was going to find Maxwell, but this true version of Cat never knew there was a collar to control him.

Maxwell's voice rings through the feild where the battle took place.

My, what a good show! Shame it ended. Oh, I know. I'll keep it going!

Maxwell resumes control of Cat, and sends her back towards the battle.

Cronos glares at Kate, but he was interrupted by Maxwell's booming voice.

"Some uncle you have, Kate."

Cat growls as he stops. What... I can't control myself! What's going on here! He snarls as he quickly turns the other way clawing with blue flames at Cronos and his tail quickly and sharp as a knife as it heads down at Kate.

(Try... to do something about the battle... maybe?)

Maxwell sighs.

How many times have we played this game, Kate? One of you gets stolen, and the other goes to the rescue. I said it before, and I'll say it again. I don't understand what some people would do for love. No, I've learned from my mistakes. I'm trying a new game now.

He suppose Cat with more strength, and the shadows slowly creep in on the flames until they have become shadowy.