Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

(wait did pokémon x and y come out today or something? i heard whisp say something about it xD)

Shard continues to watch from the shadows. She snorts.

(shard is boring right now xP)

(comes at 14th of october or so, im a fan of pokemon, but this game...i hate it)

(Oh no I'm sorry. Back now.)

Newleaf whispers out.

"I love you too..."

He then lies on the ground, limp.

Very well done, Kate! Now, what do you say we spend some time together, niece?

A portal opens in front of Kate, and shadow hands grab at Newleaf's body, dragging him into the ground.

Maxwell appears before Kate when she walks into the portal.

Oh, Kate, how I've missed you.

he hugs Kate. Meanwhile, Newleaf and Furry are pulled into a room with a lot of fire and demons. The demons begins speaking to eachother in an unrecognizable language, and they begins searching Newleaf's body.

(I'm pretty sure all the keepers are supposed to be brothers. We may need to make an age chart for this, but all I know is I'm pretty sure Cronos is a bit older than Oceanus.)

Edited by Blewcheese

Maxwell appears before Kate when she walks into the portal.

Oh, Kate, how I've missed you.

he hugs Kate. Meanwhile, Newleaf and Furry are pulled into a room with a lot of fire and demons. The demons begins speaking to eachother in an unrecognizable language, and they begins searching Newleaf's body.

(I'm pretty sure all the keepers are supposed to be brothers. We may need to make an age chart for this, but all I know is I'm pretty sure Cronos is a bit older than Oceanus.)

(count biter in, i will explain why hes one later.)

Oh, don't be so sad. That fool never understood you anyway. You said it yourself, didn't you?

Maxwell puts his arm around Kate's shoulder and begins walking forward.

Newleaf stands um, and begins battling the demons that hadn't been destroyed by furry's torrent. After they had all been dispersed, he looks at Furry.

"Thanks, Furry. But what do we do now? D-does Kate even want to be rescued again?"

Two big scorpions attack Lupin, he swings his scythe and they get knocked against a wall by small windstorms

"those things are annoying.Biter, do you think Newleaf is alright?"

"he is the king of the treeguards, as good as i know he and Kate and furry are alright."

*Furry suddenly speaks in a low, raspy voice*

"Right now, she is just trying to figure out Maxwell's plans so that she can somehow un-posses Cat, and take Maxwell off the thrown. We need to get the two idiots who know most about this."

*Furry shrinks, grabs onto Newleaf, and evaporates both of them till they get to the mainland. Once there, Furry becomes a young, 10 year old boy with a stuffed dragon, and Newleaf becomes Christopher*

"We have to find Lupin and Biter!"

*Furry leads the way to the desert*

----------------------------------------------

*Kate looks Maxwell in the eyes*

"I guess you're right. But what are you going to do with Cat? Are you ever going to free him?"

Maxwell shakes his head.

Free Cat? Oh, no, that would be disastrous! Cat is bound for a reason, you know. He is very powerful. Powerful enough, perhaps, to cause a lot of destruction.

Christopher groans.

"Biter...?"

He sighs.

"Fine, I guess."

He continues walking.

*Furry just smiles at Christopher*

"Ya know Christopher, we could just kill Lupin, and keep the amulet to ourselves!"

(Furry's HUMAN voice sounds like Dipper Pines voice, fyi)

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well is there a way to take the evil spirit out of Cat? To make Cat sweet instead of evil?"

*Kate pulls a thermos out of her purse and begins to sip out of it*

Edited by Ellebelly24