Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

(I'm back! From a really long dinner with my uncle. He wouldn't stop telling me about logic and Socrates and Star Trek.)

Maxwell looks at Kate, then snaps his fingers.

Alright. But if those demon's don't return with that tree's head on a silver platter... I'll have to go check the situation out.

A round table appears with two large, shadowy chairs. He sits in one and grabs a teabag from thin air and dips it in a teacup.

What flavor would you like?

Christopher shakes his head.

"She's not dead, Ben. How many times do I have to tell you that? We can still save her..."

A tear rolls down his cheek.

"My name's Christopher. You can call me Chris."

(It's okay. I was gone earlier for a band competition. Plus, I have an image in my head of Maxwell having a tea party! XD)

"Pumpkin spice please."

*Kate takes her hair out of the ponytail, and it lightly flows down into a waterfall*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ben hugs Chris*

"It's okay. Caroline will be in our hearts forever."

*Ben gets out of the hug and rubs his arm, spreading blood all over it*

"Now can someone please help me?"

(Oh man, that would be hilarious. I can see him now, drinking tea with all his dapperness, saying "Quite")

Maxwell nods and a teacup filled with steaming water, and a teabag on the side.

Hope you enjoy. Now, how have you been?

Christopher sniffs, and hangs his head.

"I... I could have done something! I should have done something to stop it..."

He shakes his head to clear his thoughts, and looks up at Shard.

"Please help my brother... Do you have anything for her?"

*Kate swiftly and politely grabs the teacup and sips out of it, she then puts it down glances at it every once in a while*

"I have been good. You?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ben takes a locket out of his pocket and hands it to Chris*

"She wanted you to have this."

*he opens it, and a picture of Kate remains inside, untouched*

*Kate laughs too. She is trying to stall Maxwell for as long as she can*

"It's not good to be only around shadows. You need friends too!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Ben nods*

"Y-yes, can you point us in the direction of the plants?"

*Kate looks at Maxwell and shrugs*

"I just haven't really been feeling very well lately... Maybe you should go check on the demons. I'm going to lie down..."

*She falls down only to be caught by a watery bed*

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Once Ben arrives in the forest, he sits down and hugs his stuffed dragon*

"Man, I miss being me."

Christopher sighs.

"You know I'm not that good of an actor, B-Furry. But how do you explain this?"

He points to his face, that shows that he had been crying earlier.

Maxwell, once in the portal, shouts with outrage. He then steps back out, calm and collected.

I... I thought you killed the tree, Kate.

*Furry smiles at Christopher*

"Taking action my friend. I can manipulate emotions through other people."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Kate gets up but continues to cough every once in a while*

"I-I did kill Newleaf! I really did!"

(I'm confused as to what's happening in the pyramid, Rabbit is dictating that part)

The demons are dead. They can't tell me anything if they're dead. Some of them were destroyed by water, and some were killed by the tree. What did you do?

He snarls.

Chris laughs.

"Good to know."

Blantii starts to shiver. He always shivers in the presence of Sol, the only sibling he feared. Air could not hurt him, and he could not hurt air. Fire could burn him. Fire could kill him. Blantii jumped away and spit poison into the pyramid walls, exiting the pyramid, then Blantii ran and ran and ran. The pyramid regenerated as it was a magic pyramid soon after Blantii ran off.

Blantii starts to shiver. He always shivers in the presence of Sol, the only sibling he feared. Air could not hurt him, and he could not hurt air. Fire could burn him. Fire could kill him. Blantii jumped away and spit poison into the pyramid walls, exiting the pyramid, then Blantii ran and ran and ran. The pyramid regenerated as it was a magic pyramid soon after Blantii ran off.

(at first Sol is the new Villian, and hes the keeper of fire.and Biter is the new keeper of air.)