Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

Before it finishes rising, however, four larger ones burst through the ground and snarl at the group.

"ah yes, my other guard Worms."

Lupin whispers something and the Worms lower their head

"there are no danger anymore, they are based on listen to their creator"

Cat turns to Lupin. What this rabbit went from being an idiot to something smart? I'm sure he knows nothing about me, I just got in this world not to long ago... or really what seemed like my true self told me it was once this place was created. How long ago was that? over 1 millon years maybe?

Cat snarls and takes his tail as it looks like a shadow blade and it circles around the group, cutting the worms and sends them to back up. It seems like some of Cats true nature came up again. "You fools! How dare you attack us that way, do you have no manners? ... Heh, I will let you go if you swear and bow down not to harm us again!" Cat's eyes were in an even more yellowish tint before and his shadow like fur glowed blue and entered the air like flames. but the they stopped, His tail was still in the same position. What the heck was that about!?!

Edited by WhispNcat

Cat snarls as he sees Newleaf hit. "Grr, I knew it the only way to kill these things are with fire or just dry it out somehow! Are you alright?" The blade catches on fire as it sticks in one of the worms like a hook that  can't be pulled out no matter how warm you try or what you do. Cat tries to hold his tail so he wont be dragged around my the worm and looks around time to time to make sure he doesn't get hit.