Arcane Powers RP (FULL)

Ellebelly24

You and Furry are two very similar beings. Had Newleaf not come along, Furry would have liked me, too! A siren and a treeman, who's ever heard of such a thing? You are far too powerful to need any protecting, Kate.

Newleaf slowly comes too, and looks around.

"W-what's going on?"

(mmm, sorry I'm back, just finished pokemon for tomorrows new game :3)

Cat continues to grow and stops suddenly after hearing Maxwell's voice and looks around. You could see Cat was in his almost true form, still a shadow that turns into blue flames with glowing yellow eyes and large sharp fangs and claws. He noticed the collar and growled. "What is this... wait. Grr, what is this thing on my neck! What did you do to me while I lost my body and memories! ... What I really want to know is where is my body! It must be close if I have most of my memories!" He hissed as he got out of the control while Maxwell was chatting with Kate.

But think of the situations he saves you in. He never really saves you from anything besides being captured by Charlie, or something like that. Well, you never would have been captured if he wasn't around! He's only weighing you down!

Newleaf slowly walks towards Kate.

"K-Kate? What's happening? What's Maxwell talking about?"

Maxwell sighs.

Just a moment, Kate.

He retreats his speech so that only Cat can hear him.

Can you not sit still while I speak with my niece? Just wait a moment.

Edited by Blewcheese

But think of the situations he saves you in. He never really saves you from anything besides being captured by Charlie, or something like that. Well, you never would have been captured if he wasn't around! He's only weighing you down!

Newleaf slowly walks towards Kate.

"K-Kate? What's happening? What's Maxwell talking about?"

Maxwell sighs.

Just a moment, Kate.

He retreats his speech so that only Cat can hear him.

Can you not sit still while I speak with my niece? Just wait a moment.

"don't you understand it newleaf?"

Biters ghost comes out of the amulet and overtakes the scythe of Lupin

"if we would ever met, Kate mustn't fight against maxwell, he tries to get her on his side!"

around the scythe wind appears and it starts to get windier

"if Maxie gets his niece on his side we can't defeat Sol, hes too strong."

Edited by Rabbitfist

Newleaf snarls, as he notices Kate's eyes change.

"Maxwell's getting to you again..."

A vine grabs the amulet and gives it to Newleaf, who holds it in the air. Biter's spirit slowly gets sucked into it.

"You're the new keeper? Good. I can keep you in this amulet, where you can't be annoying anymore."

Newleaf snarls, as he notices Kate's eyes change.

"Maxwell's getting to you again..."

A vine grabs the amulet and gives it to Newleaf, who holds it in the air. Biter's spirit slowly gets sucked into it.

"You're the new keeper? Good. I can keep you in this amulet, where you can't be annoying anymore."

the Amulet appears back at Lupins neck

"sorry, he keeps me now, but if we annoy, we go on maxwells side."

*Kate walks up to him and gives him a smile*

"I love you."

*she puts her dagger on his bark, where his heart is. She freezes his heart and cuts open some of his bark, making sap come out. She checks his heart beat to make sure it's impossible to feel a beat. She knocks him out, and makes it so you can't feel or hear him breathe. Furry sneaks into Newleafs branches*

"It is done... The tree... Is... dead..."

*She tears up big time now*

*Kate walks up to him and gives him a smile*

"I love you."

*she puts her dagger on his bark, where his heart is. She freezes his heart and cuts open some of his bark, making sap come out. She checks his heart beat to make sure it's impossible to feel a beat. She knocks him out, and makes it so you can't feel or hear him breathe. Furry sneaks into Newleafs branches*

"It is done... The tree... Is... dead..."

*She tears up big time now*

(o_O)