Flowers Cheer Me Up...

Flowers boost my sanity but it seems there's a way to transplant flowers back but how... That way i'll honor them... and somehow made me feels like i'm contributing to make this insane world a more... normal, beautiful and well hmmmm nana lali l... 

thx for answering

Catching a butterfly and right-clicking it down will plant a flower. Capturing a bee and placing it down will cause it to start spreading flowers as long as it has nowhere to bring honey.

Catching a butterfly and right-clicking it down will plant a flower. Capturing a bee and placing it down will cause it to start spreading flowers as long as it has nowhere to bring honey.

There is no need to use bee to replant flower. The buttfly does it instead.

There is no need to use bee to replant flower. The buttfly does it instead.

But the bee causes flowers to (eventuality) spread. It's not necessary, but it is a way to spread existing flowers without expending a net's durability catching multiple butterflies additionally beyond that one butterfly and one (now rouge) bee. It's not like you have to monitor durability after butrterflies and bees to catch fireflies for anything :D

But the bee causes flowers to (eventuality) spread. It's not necessary, but it is a way to spread existing flowers without expending a net's durability catching multiple butterflies additionally beyond that one butterfly and one (now rouge) bee. It's not like you have to monitor durability after butrterflies and bees to catch fireflies for anything :grin:

I would love to know if there are a test about time spreading flower between bee and butterflies. But in my experience the butterflies spread seem faster much than the bee.

I tried the Evil flower farm method and the bee made me dissapointed. It replants too slow and thus it's bad at gathering Nightmare fuel comparing to killing Beardling.

Meanwhile the flower farm really doing what it need to do. I used to use flower farm for healing+sanity items in early game before I have enough dying racks or first crock pot and bird cage. The bug net have 10 time to catch so it's worth to use. You need only 2-3 bug nets to make a amazing and abundant flower farm.

I usually release about 10ish bees near the ring thing on the map, then move away from the place and come back later. The darn evil flowers will spread, not really quick but at a reasonable speed. Heck I don't even pick the darn things, they look too good for that! It's nice to corrupt the world with flowers... *evil laugh*

I don't use bees to spread a flower field because then they might litter your base with it.

Hm?Bees are dumb,they won't fly over a level 2 wall unless it's in their way to the hive or there's a flower to pollinate at the other side of the wall.So if you don't have any flower inside your base everything should be ok.

'Cause it's so hard to pick a flower? Trust me, it's slow, not like Beefalo..umm...defecating speed. 

Hm?Bees are dumb,they won't fly over a level 2 wall unless it's in their way to the hive or there's a flower to pollinate at the other side of the wall.So if you don't have any flower inside your base everything should be ok.

If I recall correctly bees pollinating flowers can bypass walls, while in an aggressive state they cannot. Plus, it's peace of mind to know that there's not a billion flowers hidden behind your bushes or something.

I've used walls before and confirmed this. If they are attacking me they collectively go through the small gap I made, while pollination occurs regardless of any flowers outside the wall (one of my previous bases became littered with them).

Archived