[Bugs] Moth Lamp

simplex

Done.

And HOLY CRAP, a Linux version of The Witcher 2 was just released.

(or at least I just found out about it now, but it can't have been released for too long :razz:)

I plan on getting The Witcher 3 on the PS4. Is the series decent?

I plan on getting The Witcher 3 on the PS4. Is the series decent?

Very. And that's coming from someone who doesn't generally like Action RPGs.

To me, what sets it apart from other Action RPGs is that the story is quite good (as well as gameplay, combat, and other things you'd generally expect from an Action RPG, but usually ARPGs have a very weak and unappealing story). It's based on a series of novels by the same name, so the lore setting is sound :razz:.

Very. And that's coming from someone who doesn't generally like Action RPGs.

To me, what sets it apart from other Action RPGs is that the story is quite good (as well as gameplay, combat, and other things you'd generally expect from an Action RPG, but usually ARPGs have a very weak and unappealing story). It's based on a series of novels by the same name, so the lore setting is sound :razz:.

I'm sold. I was pretty much sold by the trailers to begin with. Good, it seems like the right call to get it after all, then. I don't usually shell out more than 30 or 40 dollars for a single game, but sometimes exceptions are made. :p

I'm sold. I was pretty much sold by the trailers to begin with. Good, it seems like the right call to get it after all, then. I don't usually shell out more than 30 or 40 dollars for a single game, but sometimes exceptions are made. :razz:

Well, right now The Witcher 1 and 2 are 80% off on Steam, so that's a chance to try out the series. ;]

(The Witcher 1 is still Windows and Mac only, unfortunately :/)

When i went up and away it wiped my Chester inventory clean, and again when when i came back down :(

This was fixed in 0.0.3 of the mod. If you're using the forum download, please redownload the mod and let us know if it then works.

I was using it from the steam workshop.

Click the U&A banner in the main screen and it should confirm which version you're using.

But yes, as debugman said, the Workshop is having some issues since the last Steam outage, so it might take a while to update your mod subscription.

This was fixed in 0.0.3 of the mod. If you're using the forum download, please redownload the mod and let us know if it then works.

Oh God, really thanks. I luckily left chester on "Ground world"... I have 3 stacks of gold in it (not cheated!)...

Okay, so I tried to cut down Dragon Tree but after 5 hits... WHAT THE HELL!? It got 10x times smaller and didn't left any loot. Could sb explain it?

I had apparently added a tag too early, and so the tree thought it was chopped before it could drop the loot. This will be fixed in 0.0.4!

Wormhole (closed)- Is that meat?

Wormhole (open)- It’s full of teeth. But where does it go?

Wormhole (exited)- It was yucky in there.

I would like to note that Winnie still draws on Wilson's quotes for these despite them being available. Not sure what's up

Wormhole (closed)- Is that meat?

Wormhole (open)- It’s full of teeth. But where does it go?

Wormhole (exited)- It was yucky in there.

I would like to note that Winnie still draws on Wilson's quotes for these despite them being available. Not sure what's up

Sorry, I hadn't added these in apparently. :p

They'll show up in the next patch.

Ok then, keep up the good work you guys :-)

You can get it from the forums' Downloads section in the mean time, if you'd rather not wait for Valve to address the Workshop quirks since the last Steam outage.

Well, the blanket mod incompatibility crash was fixed in the hotfix just pushed to Steam (not sure if standalone got it already). But see this for the (technical) caveats involved.

Does anyone volunteer to remove the warnings scattered everywhere about the issue?

(if "anyone" is not debugman, I'll gladly send the login credentials for the shared account)

Well, the blanket mod incompatibility crash was fixed in the hotfix just pushed to Steam (not sure if standalone got it already). But see this for the (technical) caveats involved.

Does anyone volunteer to remove the warnings scattered everywhere about the issue?

(if "anyone" is not debugman, I'll gladly send the login credentials for the shared account)

I'll take care of it.

Also, I experienced a crash on the 'dev' branch when generating a cloud world. It doesn't happen in stable. I'm not sure why that's happening, since the changes I made to the cloud worldgen worked in my tests (I applied an older version of modindex and made a few small tweaks to mods.lua to work around the issue with mods crashing on worldgen) worked.

I'll look into again, to see if it's not some kind of fluke.

So, U&A works again?

I'll take care of it.

Also, I experienced a crash on the 'dev' branch when generating a cloud world. It doesn't happen in stable. I'm not sure why that's happening, since the changes I made to the cloud worldgen worked in my tests (I applied an older version of modindex and made a few small tweaks to mods.lua to work around the issue with mods crashing on worldgen) worked.

I'll look into again, to see if it's not some kind of fluke.

Check integrity of game cache to undo your changes to game files (back up modsettings.lua first if you don't want to lose it) and try to replicate it again. It works fine on my end.

So, U&A works again?

Yes.

Check integrity of game cache to undo your changes to game files (back up modsettings.lua first if you don't want to lose it) and try to replicate it again. It works fine on my end.

Yes.

Yeah, it was just an issue with my mac not completely downloading the update, I think.

Archived