Ice And Cold: Sign Up! (Accepting Roleplayers)

5raptorboy777

Oh, yeah. Forgot about life on the islands... Hope that doesn't die. It's like... The model of all RPs. That's what they all want to be when they grow up :razz:

sadly stormfront don't accepts me for the RP, i don't want this thread to die too, but since battal leaved really now and stormfront and f3rr1s are online in different times it looks it sinks in the ground

If you're still accepting, I have a character:

Name: Raven

Species: Blue Hound (Ice Hound)

Background: Raven embraces the cold. She has lived in the Don't Starve world forever and actually finds it amusing that the world has fallen into an ice age where she can live and run freely. She is shy and doesn't like meeting people. She can talk because she was rewarded by Maxwell (what for, she doesn't know) and she can also try to communicate to other non-speaking hounds through her barks and actions.

Abilities: Mostly immune to cold. She is strong, but shy.

Appearance: Raven is a large hound. She looks like a normal blue hound, but she has a longer tail, navy-blue tipped ears and white paws.

Edited by gloryKAT

Name: K8 the wolf

Race: wolf/girl

Powers: is very powerful. She can summon ice or snow whenever she wants. She also uses an ice Katana.

Is very powerful? I'd say that it is godmodding. But considering two of the roleplayers are literally gods, myself included, I think that's fine.

hi may i join my oc issssssssssss

name:whisky

race:shapeshifting cat

powers: can shapeshift into any thing in the cat family fangs claws five senses are better can talk

cons:hates water

Was never too keen on the shapeshifting thing. Wait for raptorboy.

Name: James'

Race:Treeguard

Pros: has treeguard damage, x2 damage to hounds of any kind

Cons: will die in any kind of fire

Apperence: a normal treeguard

Oh! So, you left, then you came back, then you left, then you came back again. I see how it is.

A treeguard named James. I'm not one to judge on names, I suppose. A snail named Shelby. PFFFT. Unless raptor says otherwise, accepted.

Is very powerful? I'd say that it is godmodding. But considering two of the roleplayers are literally gods, myself included, I think that's fine.

Was never too keen on the shapeshifting thing. Wait for raptorboy.

Well, she kinda is part god... I used to have an Instagram where I rped all the time, an K8 kinda became a god. But considering the fact that I've rope played enough, I think I know when not to god mode.

Well, she kinda is part god... I used to have an Instagram where I rped all the time, an K8 kinda became a god. But considering the fact that I've rope played enough, I think I know when not to god mode.

ROPE PLAYED AHAHAHA. 

Ahem. Also... K8. Kate. I see a similarity.

Still accepted.

hey not fair dats god modding  :mad-new:  if dats so da wisky will have wings and be a wing shapeshifter

If you've been reading the roleplay thread, then you'd know that two of the characters are already gods. So godmodding isn't too much of an issue. Except it kinda is, the issue being not to godmod at certain times, when to godmod, etc. I'm still waiting on raptor's for yours.