I done did some pictures :)

Here are some things done with a mouse in MSpaint. I'm not much better with a tablet or real pencils. :)This was my "I'm a newbie please don't hate me" picture:post-73052-13764597890503_thumb.jpgAnd here's one I made immediately after ragequitting post-73052-13764597890683_thumb.png

• Haha 1

Here are some things done with a mouse in MSpaint. I'm not much better with a tablet or real pencils. :)This was my "I'm a newbie please don't hate me" picture:[ATTACH=CONFIG]13073[/ATTACH]And here's one I made immediately after ragequitting [ATTACH=CONFIG]13075[/ATTACH]

I like the hound.

And here's one I made immediately after ragequitting

%7Boption%7D

Haha that spider pic cracked me up xD

As usual when people say MS Paint I suggest them to try GIMP which is completely free and in some cases even better than Photoshop. I've been using GIMP since 2007 and still loving it ^^

Here are some things done with a mouse in MSpaint. I'm not much better with a tablet or real pencils. :)This was my "I'm a newbie please don't hate me" picture:[ATTACH=CONFIG]13073[/ATTACH]And here's one I made immediately after ragequitting [ATTACH=CONFIG]13075[/ATTACH]

the spider queen is genius and now go and make maxwell

Thank you for the comments everyone. Wow, people are very nice. :DI use Adobe sometimes, but I like the simplicity of MSPaint some days. I will try to draw a Maxwell next somehow.

People still die from spider queens? The only hard thing about spider queens is they occasionally spawn spider warriors, a MUCH more fearsome foe.

My problem is when there are 3-4 at once. I've been trying to get through Adventure Mode lately and those Spider Queen Bridges are the worst. I'm playing with Wolfgang and my sanity just disappears in seconds.

Well, I meant the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, etc) as opposed to just one program in it. Sorry for not being more clear. Flash has been owned by Adobe for many years, but tbh I prefer Flash 8 or MX 2004, since there are less bugs. :)