Amazing Achievement

LadyD

Good luck in your fight, maybe there is a cap as to how many enemies can come at one time ? Like it doesnt matter if your at 200 or 400 ? Then again that would make the game playable without an end (which is kinda against the theme of things isnt it ?)

Congrats! :)

Does it cap out at 50,000? guessing there is no cap.

Nope... but LadyD knows Kevin will be eliminating RP in January so odds are extremely slim she will get to 100,000 (her original goal) before that deadline. Compared to my...oh... ~200 remaining RP, this seems pretty amazing. ;)

I wonder how much of those RP came from respawning grave items, before that exploit was fixed? :p

On a side note, the hounds apparently scale their attacks. So it starts with two hounds, then you are progressively attacked by more with each encounter, plus the fire hound is thrown in for good measure. I wonder whether there is a hound limit...?

Wow amazing!!!!!!!!!

Make a world tour or something!!!! :D

and I have allready died once because of these stupid hounds :/ didnt lose my world tho

can you tell me please (if you know) what is the formula of the amount of hounds coming compared to how many days you are alive ?