Don't Starve Co-op Online Test play

futaradragon

This. Is. Awesome.If I was KLEI, I would put you in charge of implementing multiplayer mod into Don't Starve, with a sh*tload amount of money. Let's state the truth: The only thing Don't Starve lacks, is multiplayer. I can only imagine how much fun I could have with my friend(s)...FutaraDragon! Maximal respect. Keep up the good work!

This. Is. Awesome.

If I was KLEI, I would put you in charge of implementing multiplayer mod into Don't Starve, with a sh*tload amount of money. Let's state the truth: The only thing Don't Starve lacks, is multiplayer. I can only imagine how much fun I could have with my friend(s)...

FutaraDragon! Maximal respect. Keep up the good work!

- - - Updated - - -

This. Is. Awesome.

If I was KLEI, I would put you in charge of implementing multiplayer mod into Don't Starve, with a sh*tload amount of money. Let's state the truth: The only thing Don't Starve lacks, is multiplayer. I can only imagine how much fun I could have with my friend(s)...

Don't Starve is good with out multiplayer.

This. Is. Awesome.If I was KLEI, I would put you in charge of implementing multiplayer mod into Don't Starve, with a sh*tload amount of money. Let's state the truth: The only thing Don't Starve lacks, is multiplayer. I can only imagine how much fun I could have with my friend(s)...FutaraDragon! Maximal respect. Keep up the good work!

Thankfully, you arent Klei.*phew*Anyway, great mod Futara!
  • Like 1

yes

Man, haters gonna hate. :chargrined:

I mean, I guess not everyone has a "player-two/significant-other" to always enjoy their games with, huh? :love_heart:

Anyway, great job futuradragon. Keep up the good work and I look forward to any and all your future updates. Thank you. :applouse:

Edited by D3XMAN
Mildly OCD
  • Like 1

looks great

Thankyou I will try to work the future update impossible to possible.

This. Is. Awesome.

1. I think KLEI don't think for let's out source go to build multiplayer because road map not work with multiplayer =A=.

2. I from other country.

Don't Starve is good with out multiplayer.

I don't say no multiplayer is good or bad but I create this mod for add more choice playable coop with LAN and Online only.

Thankfully, you arent Klei.

*phew*

Anyway, great mod Futara!

Thankyou.

Oh, look! Multiplayer! Sweet :D

Something impossible like sync 2 don't starve screen. On this time I can break game operate for support 2 screen now but no computer test.

Are you a wizard?

I'm a Dragon sorry =A=.

Man, haters gonna hate. :chargrined:

I mean, I guess not everyone has a "player-two/significant-other" to always enjoy their games with, huh? :love_heart:

Anyway, great job futuradragon. Keep up the good work and I look forward to any and all your future updates. Thank you. :applouse:

Please don't talk about who anti multiplayer because everybody can comment freedom ^^.

Please don't talk about who anti multiplayer because everybody can comment freedom ^^.

I applaud your positive attitude!...... But,Its still quite rude/negative/control freaky to attack people for wanting something OPTIONAL added to the game, and defending your self from an attacker is still in the spirit of freedom. There are people in the Dont starve community that lash out at anyone that doesn't sandbox the way they want them to sandbox.... which goes against the fundamental ideals of all sandbox games, including Dont starve.If people dont talk back to them, they look like the majority because they are the only ones talking. If we allow them to run a muck on the forums they could actually damage the community and the games development. They create false community opinions that the developers may react to and they can stifle forum activity as posters may begin to fear for hateful feedback.This can also scare away potential customers poking around the forums trying to decide if they want to buy the game, hurting the developers yet again. Thankfully this community already has a lot more positive voices, but we need to make sure it stays that way.

It's really true, a lot of people say the game is fine without multiplayer and that Klei shouldn't add it, but TONS of people want it. It's fine if you don't want to play multiplayer, you don't have to, but there's nothing wrong with Klei adding optional multiplayer for the large chunk of their players that want it. I mean we already have two mods that add rough local and online multiplayer to the game, it's hard to miss the signal that the community desperately wants multiplayer.Add multiplayer, or start on Don't Starve 2, because it would make this game ten times funner!

It's really true, a lot of people say the game is fine without multiplayer and that Klei shouldn't add it, but TONS of people want it. It's fine if you don't want to play multiplayer, you don't have to, but there's nothing wrong with Klei adding optional multiplayer for the large chunk of their players that want it. I mean we already have two mods that add rough local and online multiplayer to the game, it's hard to miss the signal that the community desperately wants multiplayer.Add multiplayer, or start on Don't Starve 2, because it would make this game ten times funner!

You have to realize that the reason they aren't adding multiplayer isn't because a bunch of people are saying "I hate multiplayer!" It has absolutely nothing to do with that. It's not in their plan, they don't want to, and it's a much bigger endeavour than you realize (aka re-writing a large large portion of the game).Enjoy this mod. That's all you can do.

You have to realize that the reason they aren't adding multiplayer isn't because a bunch of people are saying "I hate multiplayer!" It has absolutely nothing to do with that. It's not in their plan, they don't want to, and it's a much bigger endeavour than you realize (aka re-writing a large large portion of the game).Enjoy this mod. That's all you can do.

Now all I'm gonna say is games have been rewritten to add stuff. That's all I'm gonna say not saying I agree or not, I'd rather have FutaraDragon's thread clean of argument. Good work FutaraDragon's I've said it before but after seeing this gameplay I'm so happy. I would buy Don't Starve again, to play multiplayer... maybe..This is something I needed since I want to play with my friend and I have to play with him online. Thank you so much. Edited by Zeklo

I think you are totally wrong about what you just said. I think the only thing that Don't Starve lacks is the amount of bugs that are not fixed. The game was made to be played in single player. The game would be way too easy if it was multiplayer. This game is still in development so lesbihonest go play minecraft or something, because even if this mod is going to work its going to be a long time before it is stable and perfected.

I think you are totally wrong about what you just said. I think the only thing that Don't Starve lacks is the amount of bugs that are not fixed. The game was made to be played in single player. The game would be way too easy if it was multiplayer. This game is still in development so lesbihonest go play minecraft or something, because even if this mod is going to work its going to be a long time before it is stable and perfected.

Yes the game was meant to be single player, and to be honest I think they would've made more money if they had added it, but they didn't want to make it like that and they added a nice eerie feel instead. (Don't gewt me wrong multiplayer will remove some of the feel DL adds and that is what I have to do to get this) Nothing can be perfect, and he's doing a fine job on it. Of course by adding multiplayer I'm sure he will make it balanced like the other co-op modder is. I myself like don't starve but being able to play it with a friend would be awesome, no offense to chester but he isn't the best company.Also will this only be 2 player? I think that would be fair but I do have 2 friends that want to play with me on it. So just wondering!

Edited by Zeklo