Sirmentlegen's counter productive advice thread

I need to find gears as WX78 fast.

Have you tried looking in pig houses?

i need cheese added to the game

Send Klei an angry PM.

can i help too? for gears kill the clockworks

False those only drop apple pie.

I need poop for my berries. Where do i find it?

Look for some gold fist.

Look in your pants

Good advice!

What is the best way to prepare a Smallbird to serve in a 5 course meal with mandrake soup as a starter?

It is better to eat the smallbird.

- - - Updated - - -

I spilled juice on my keyboard and I cant play don't starve now

Clean it up?

I can't survive to day 50 with wes

Have you tried cheating?

It is better to eat the smallbird.

That's what I'm asking, how should I prepare the Smallbird, and in, how to I prepare the MEAT, as in, TO EAT THE SMALLBIRD... I need something to compliment the Mandrake Soup, think a pinch of garlic would work? How about rosemary? Never used that stuff before... and by "prepare the meat", I need more specifics, like, what part of the bird, and, how tenderized, how raw, and so forth.

That's what I'm asking, how should I prepare the Smallbird, and in, how to I prepare the MEAT, as in, TO EAT THE SMALLBIRD... I need something to compliment the Mandrake Soup, think a pinch of garlic would work? How about rosemary? Never used that stuff before... and by "prepare the meat", I need more specifics, like, what part of the bird, and, how tenderized, how raw, and so forth.

You got it figured out.

There is a sniper cat aiming for me.

Fiddlesticks.

not you the white guy in tuxedo behind you

Remind that guy to find his face.

you should call the ghostbusters or kitty will do it

You already used that picture.

A ghost spawned. What should I do, fight it or run away?

Call the ghost busters.

- - - Updated - - -

How do I deal with those silly dogs?

Play dead.

You must beat the bird with a fish until sufficiently tenderized. Once it is dead you should discard the eyeball and eat every part other than it. Sprinkle on beard hair, Deerclops meat, and just a bit of nightmare fuel. Let it slow roast for about five days and then eat. It should be well done and a bit tough.

You must beat the bird with a fish until sufficiently tenderized. Once it is dead you should discard the eyeball and eat every part other than it. Sprinkle on beard hair, Deerclops meat, and just a bit of nightmare fuel. Let it slow roast for about five days and then eat. It should be well done and a bit tough.

I don't like my meat tough... or with beard hair.

kitty:i will take the problem out of the worldpost-52394-13764597315486_thumb.jpg