Blewcheese's roleplay thread!

Blewcheese

<

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT

text so above it not lower case

and

But I do know about this

*takes branch and it instantly becomes razor sharp*

ok but where do i post it

(geni attacked me with hounds, and now he's talking to waxwell about how to trap me. I think that's about it.)

(and did the boos from kampus finaly make me do full version or did he do something else with my roboter ?

with RPG i meaned like one is the game master, random enemies to fight will be choosen and how much damage an attackk makes

(back to rpg rabbit :D what you now to know you can choice what you do with the roberter :o )

*walks over to leif*

umm hello do you know who I am or where I am or shoot what is your name

my name is Newleaf, king of the treeguards. And you are in my territory. Get out!

- - - Updated - - -

a challenge to the pepole that he tricks to come here

And how can I stop this?