Roleplay? Redux

Jomber

i dont think many of the people from the last one will come, also one human is good. its like the real dont starve game. but i want someone to be Maxwell for once, i mean, theres never a bad guy, you just most of the time voice him yourself.

that would be fun.

Alright, let me rephrase that question then, since I did mention this was a spiritual successor at the beginning, did anyone check out the original?

- - - Updated - - -

Not yet ellebelly, there's a few I know who are coming. Until tomorrow OK?

I only know one other who's coming here for sure. The rest? I don't know... I think everyone here is practically guaranteed a spot at this point. (But maybe not. It's only been a few hours.) But seriously, I think you are all are safe at this point.

meee

- - - Updated - - -

I only know one other who's coming here for sure. The rest? I don't know... I think everyone here is practically guaranteed a spot at this point. (But maybe not. It's only been a few hours.) But seriously, I think you are all are safe at this point.

even me?

Going to post this last thing before I sign off. Going to post in my own character :p. Decided to stick with Wilf after all. Immichael2413 your character is quite similar to my own, which kind of freaks me out a bit. Seriously, look at the old RP, I'm not making this up.

Name: Wilf Hezin

Race: Former Human overtaken by Nightmare Fuel

Appearance: Black and shadowy like a hallucination in some ways. You know what the picture will do better than I can with words.

post-39598-13764597032461_thumb.png

I'm not that bad of an artist am I?

... I just realized how big this picture is.

Backstory: Wilf was an explorer at heart before... he was trapped and waaay before he got into his current situation. High and low he would explore foreign lands until he got an invitation to explore an island that he had never heard of before... Leaping at the chance, he took a boat, and crash landed his way into a world of pain.

Now after adventuring for a bit, nearly getting himself killed, he managed to create a Science Machine and started experimenting with Nightmare Fuel with it. The Science Machine couldn't handle it, and blew up in a cascade of destruction, turning him into what he is today.

Personality: Inquisitive, serious, and a bit sarcastic. He isn't one to take a fight head on, and would rather find alternative solutions. When interacting with others, he may assume the form of a book or gramophone.

Color of Dialogue Text: Blue was taken so PURPLE

Perks and Quirks: His strength runs off the insanity of himself and others. Lower sanity equates to higher strength but his physical form also manifests more strongly and is more vulnerable to attacks. Basically, strength goes up, health goes down as sanity goes down. He can also change into objects that are relatively small, but can be complex like a gramophone or a jack in the box.

Name: Samuel S.

Race: Human

Appearance: 195 cm tall (6"5'), short hair, pointy beard, hazel eyes and freckles. Wearing white shirt with rolled up sleeves and dark cotton pants.

Backstory: Samuel is an engineer. He worked for a hardware company that sent him and his team in an expedition to mine and study a new type of crystal in a mysterious island, which would make breakthroughs in display and holographic technologies. Due to a storm the boat they were on crashed on the island. Little did the survivors know of the beast and dangers of the island. All his team died due to monsters or got by the grue, leaving Sam alone and hardened by the experience.

Color of dialogue : Bold black

<OOC in these brackets>

-Thoughts and head voices go between lines-

*Actions like this as usual*

Yep i'm actually going to RP as myself because i'd like to see what i would do in situations on the island. [MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION] your character has the same name but what the hell.

[MENTION=39598]Jomber[/MENTION] there are too many pages already, could be great if all the candidates were listed on the OP, along with a link to their biography. By the way, there are 9 PC in Don't Starve so we could be that much as well; the more people are the more they can fill in with stories when others aren't present.