Roleplay!

Dannyrulx

Fine, just hunt elsewhere. And don't do any human things around here.

"Well civilization is thousands of miles from us, so sadly, we are going to have to make a fire."*Picks up a branch and a piece of flint and makes an axe**Starts to cut a random tree down*

"Well civilization is thousands of miles from us, so sadly, we are going to have to make a fire."*Picks up a branch and a piece of flint and makes an axe**Starts to cut a random tree down*

Ahhhh! Strongstick! How could you?*2 more treeguards emerge*

-repeatedly pecks his leg-Stop!

*grabs axe and smashes it*Leave! This is why we don't let your kind here! Go make your "fires" elsewhere!

*Frowns**Picks up the flint and makes a nice campfire*"See? This is a fire! And If I take this..."*Takes another branch*"And do this..."*Makes a torch*"I can easily burn you down, little magic tree guy."

Yes and there are millions of people in the world. Would you mind if I just started killing them?

"You can't even hurt a fly."*Laughs*

*Frowns**Picks up the flint and makes a nice campfire*"See? This is a fire! And If I take this..."*Takes another branch*"And do this..."*Makes a torch*"I can easily burn you down, little magic tree guy.""You can't even hurt a fly."*Laughs*

*lifts by the arms*But you are not a fly!

*stops, drops, and rolls**other treeguards begin to attack*No! Stop!*treeguards stop and look at me*I like this one. He's got guts.

(sorry I was gone for a little)*looks around*"and now we have started a fight... should I help out?"