Roleplay!

Dannyrulx

(back)*notices Newleaf* NEWLEAF! i remember you! , i met you on my first day here when i was 12!!!! hello my friend, sorry for the inconvinience with those trees, but i replanted them * Looks at Pinecones*

*Looks at Michael and falls over, clutching head and moaning*

"I'm sorry... I tried to help... But I'm glad you survived! We used to be best friends! Remember? My name is Iridescence!"

*looks over at ellebelly*Yes, you were always my mothers favorite. I remember seeing you as a child. Sweet, sweet memories.

"But hay, we're at least together!"

Yes! *gives you a big hug*

Oh.. Um... Ahem.

*lets go*

- - - Updated - - -

what is going on, im just a normal "Human" as you all call me! what is happening!

Yes, you humans are quite the pests, arent you?

( OOC: Can [MENTION=56004]WhispNcat[/MENTION]'s person erase memories?)

(sorry I had to do something, and not really there is this thing when you hit your head hard enough... not hard enough to kill yourself though... you forget what happened. happens to me a lot... don't ask)

(sorry I had to do something, and not really there is this thing when you hit your head hard enough... not hard enough to kill yourself though... you forget what happened. happens to me a lot... don't ask)

(that doesnt seem very good, so lets go with erasing memories with your own mind. much less painful)