New Walrus Character (with pics)

Would you like to see WeeTusk (or any other walrus) as a playable character?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see WeeTusk (or any other walrus) as a playable character?

• Absolutely!
    • Yes, but not like this
    • Not really, I'm not a big fan of cool ideas

WeeTusk: The Glutton

"That's probably edible."

Health:150 Hunger: 200 Sanity:200

post-57369-13764596629234_thumb.jpg

Abilities:

His unarmed melee is a bite rather than a punch.

Does 30 damage unarmed.

Unarmed attacks restore 5 hunger. (doesn't work with Chester or lure plants)

Starts with Walrus Hat (not Tam O' Shanter)

While wearing the Walrus Hat, health damage is converted to 2x hunger damage.

Armor lessens damage while wearing the walrus hat.

He freezes at 75% speed in winter and overheats at 125% in antiwinter and in lava caves.

Wearing the Tam O' Shanter restores 10 sanity per minute.

post-57369-13764596629461_thumb.jpg

Method of unlocking:

There will be a MacTusk city with WeeTusk sleeping in the middle.There are no other WeeTusks in the MacTusk city. After all of the MacTusks and Hounds are defeated, WeeTusk will do that scream, and then run inside, unlocking him as a playable character.

post-57369-13764596630543_thumb.jpg

(Credits for the picture to everybody's favorite walrus enthusiast, [MENTION=3309]Spazmatic[/MENTION])

Edited by AwesomeJHF

Hey I was going to suggest that! I was ninja'd before I could convince my friend to make me a character art (He is good at the artsy stuff and whatnot).

Was it a walrus or WeeTusk specifically? If it was WeeTusk, that must be a sign that is a good idea! Either way, i'd still like to see the character art.

Was it a walrus or WeeTusk specifically? If it was WeeTusk, that must be a sign that is a good idea! Either way, i'd still like to see the character art.

It was a walrus in general. Specifically, it was a walrus with a top hat, not unlike me. His special item was the Scepter of the Walrus King, and it does spear damage(not including his base damage buff) with a larger attack radius. It also has infinite durability. He also has 100 health, 150 sanity, and 200 hunger. His hunger decreases faster than the average person, as well. He also has the 1.5x base damage that Wolfgang had, but in exchange he moves 10%-25% slower than the regular character (he is a walrus, he is pretty slow on land). One day I will make a suggestion thread with art for him, but I will have to bribe my friend, which could take a while. Months even.