Etaé's Little Shop Of Horrors (And Nice Things Too)

What.

How that, ohgod. (Or did you mean Gordon Freeman, from Half Life?)

Derp, yes I meant Gordon Freeman.

This art is really good!  Don't give up!

Pfft...I'd tell you to go to hell for putting that thought in my head, Battal, but something tells me I'd only be telling you to go home. XP

Have a super dapper Wilson (with random glasses) and a scetch of Steampunk!Woodie & Lucy

(wilson img)

(woodie img)

That sure is one dapper Wilson, me likes! But Woodie really has a short beard... I guess he crafted a razor to gain some sanity.

That sure is one dapper Wilson, me likes! But Woodie really has a short beard... I guess he crafted a razor to gain some sanity.

Thanks! :3

I could say that that's because it's a Steampunk-version of Woodie, but that wouldn't be exactly true xD - I always draw him with a beard only that long, though I don't know why xD

I think he shaved himself because he tried to kiss Lucy....^^

These are really nice pictures here! I hope you will continue! Yo

Ahhh, that thought is damn cute. *brain says I should draw it*

And I will continue, don't you worry :3

So I'm just going to throw some steches at you today.

I'm trying to get used to digital drawing - with more or less success.

I really don't know how to shade properly. Scetching and lining isn't much of a problem anymore, but as soon as there's more than that I start to fail |D

tumblr_msx9tlDeC21rx37f7o1_500.png

tumblr_msz2ahLrEL1rx37f7o1_500.png

Those look fantastic! You can really see the terror in his eyes. Gave me a shiver at first

Thanks a lot! I'm glad I got his expression done well x3

And for today some more scetches.

I got inspired by one of my favourite artist's drawing style (namely Veitstanz/Fenomena) and as I own an ink-brush, I tried myself on something similar

tumblr_mt2t27QlhH1rx37f7o1_250.jpgtumblr_mt2t27QlhH1rx37f7o2_250.jpg

for a bigger view, go to the tumblr-post and click the image.

• Like 3

Wow~ That is incredible. I lack the patience for ink drawing.

Drawing like that actually needs the least patience for me, because it's really fast to do xD (You just have to watch how much pressure you apply to the brush)

Inking fine, thin lines usually takes much mure time for me.

[Warning: bloody stuff below this point]

Time for something more gory.

I really like drawing stuff like that and Don't Starve has some pretty good prompts with all those deadly creatures lurking around :>

I actually like to draw these tentacles, even though they're pretty mean in-game.

attachicon.gif9681.attach

http://etae.tumblr.com/post/52056394077/

Wellyes. Poor eyes.

Spider Queens are terrible, I try to avoid them as good as I can.

attachicon.gif9680.attach

http://etae.tumblr.com/post/52556257847/

Well, these pictures totally aren't disturbingly gory. Good work, though.

What a coincidence, I drew Wilson with ink yesterday : D

Now that's an awesome coincidence though =D (I really have to come over to your thread more often, but mostly I just find myself staring at your work and admiring it, but not knowing how exactly to put that admiration into words :'D)

Well, these pictures totally aren't disturbingly gory. Good work, though.

Thanks! And I'd actually pretty much hesitate to put something disturbingly gory here on the forums, so it's just a bit more violent than regular fanart. I still count things like that into gore nonetheless, just not that extreme. (I hope it's understandable what I'm trying to say :'D)

Also, more art for today.

I really like Charlie, and her design is super cute, so drawing her was something that was absolutely sure to happen. Also Maxy once again, I just love drawing that dork.

dance_with_the_devil_by_dragonofsilverst

• Like 3

Now that's an awesome coincidence though =D (I really have to come over to your thread more often, but mostly I just find myself staring at your work and admiring it, but not knowing how exactly to put that admiration into words :'D)

As of today's like buttons, any comment surpasses them :grin:

Also, more art for today.

I really like Charlie, and her design is super cute, so drawing her was something that was absolutely sure to happen. Also Maxy once again, I just love drawing that dork.

(img)

You have a distinctive style and do really well with watercolours (well assuming that was the medium haha) I have to point out that shadowly creature, it reminds me of an exotic bird yet horryfying creture. Nice design.

You have a distinctive style and do really well with watercolours (well assuming that was the medium haha) I have to point out that shadowly creature, it reminds me of an exotic bird yet horryfying creture. Nice design.

Thanks x3

And that's indeed watercolours, but mixed with a little bit of copic markers.

I tried to give it a unique look, I'm glad that worked ^^

And a scetch for tonight, so this thread doesn't become too inactive while I'm struggling with school.

I really enjoy doodling Wes lately. Especially in pink fineliner for some unknown reason :'D

Also because I'm a huge nerd I did a Steampunk-design for him as well. I'm actually going to do the whole cast, let's see who's next~

tumblr_mtc50aX5RV1rx37f7o1_500.jpg

Edited by Etaé

I really wanna see a steampunked Maxwell and Wickerbottom pic. They could be right before a fight starts, but it would be awesome to see. :3

As I said, I'll try to do the whole cast, so these two will have a picture as well - I just need to figure out designs for them first :'D

Oooo~ Steampunk~.

Steampunk is great, isn't it? Though I mostly use nothing overly Steampunk-ish for my artworks, as Steampunk has such a large variety of things and ideas and how to use them.