Starvin' Roleplay! [FULL]

[MENTION=1981]vingw[/MENTION]

You can be WX-78 when he gets discovered.

- - - Updated - - -

ALL RIGHT!

THE ROLEPLAY IS NOW FULL!

We have about 7 Roleplayers, including the main characters.

Yay! I think you should start!

All right! We are nowwww.............................READY TO START! :D But one more thing.... How should we start the chapter?

I'm good at describing scenes of nature, maybe we start with the setting and a dash of time?

The grass was a hue of saturated green as the hot and humid air trickled upon the trees, making them sway. Sky a dark blue, the color you may see in the water, was cloudy and cloaked a circular golden glow that was the sun. A group of large berry bushes hid the abundance of active bee-hive colonies, the bees being shown as large and highly threatening to whom-ever was to challenge them. Outlandish flowers scattered around covered the small octet that inhabited this land.

Wilson:

I was in a daze as I noticed the oddly dark sky moving overhead, storm clouds informing me that poor weather was soon ahead. My ears were ringing, and all I could hear was two sentences of a odd, dark yet calming voice tell me in a foolish tone; "Say pals, you don't look so good. Better find something to eat before night comes!". The first thing to escape my dry mouth was a mumble until I shot up, a cold sweat forming around my body. I looked around more, to find some flowers and bushes with Red berries. I was not in my shack! And where did I hear that voice.. so familiar.

Edited by _Cole_

Non-Roleplay Related: Is everyone ready? [MENTION=14284]_Cole_[/MENTION] started the Story. [MENTION=42594]Deathbladezs[/MENTION] you on?

We don't have to expect instant replies... well at least from me. And note how the time difference will matter, you woke up few hours ago, I am going to sleep after an hour

"Whaat?" Wilson said, a confused look crossing his face. As he looked around more, he saw others scattered around him. "Where am I? I was ju--," He stopped. "I can't remember what I was doing. Did you bring me here? We seem to be in deep wilderness!"

"Whaat?" Wilson said, a confused look crossing his face. As he looked around more, he saw others scattered around him. "Where am I? I was ju--," He stopped. "I can't remember what I was doing. Did you bring me here? We seem to be in deep wilderness!"

Oh no, i am NOT the one who bought you here... Maxwell did, and i am David the deerclops. who are you?

((Well although I entered the world from the same door as Wilson, yet we entered in different timings and I would appear in a different location, so I will be following what's going on and waiting for the right moment to pop up!~))

jsebastian927's ApplicationRoleplay Character Name: Wilhelm J.Smith(& alternate personality Jonathan)Race:Human Gender: MaleAppearance: tall, lanky, light colored skin, wears glasses, has out spiked hair similar to David Tennant , and has a beard, and has a outfit similar to the medic from tf2Personality:(when Wilhelm) kind,helpful, no signs madness and level headed.( when Johnathan) Cruel, insane, and likes to see things suffer. Backstory: Wilhelm was a doctor and surgeon in his early days but, during a operation one day he blanked out and when he gained conciseness the patient was dead and he was bloody then he was taken away and diagnosed with multiple personality disorder and put in an asylum for 5 years after that and with no signs of Johnathan as he called him, he got of the asylum and was heading for his family in England by boat, but when he woke up he was now here Abilities: has less health but gains more health by eating cooked food. but when his sanity is low his alter ego Johnathan appears and he is not friendly the only way to calm him down is by ether getting flowers or the pan flute Optional comments: 1. is this character OP? (A.K.A over powered) 2.if so which parts do i change?,and finally 3.is this character acceptable or are u still accepting characters?

jsebastian927's ApplicationRoleplay Character Name: Wilhelm J.Smith(& alternate personality Jonathan)Race:Human Gender: MaleAppearance: tall, lanky, light colored skin, wears glasses, has out spiked hair similar to David Tennant , and has a beard, and has a outfit similar to the medic from tf2Personality:(when Wilhelm) kind,helpful, no signs madness and level headed.( when Johnathan) Cruel, insane, and likes to see things suffer. Backstory: Wilhelm was a doctor and surgeon in his early days but, during a operation one day he blanked out and when he gained conciseness the patient was dead and he was bloody then he was taken away and diagnosed with multiple personality disorder and put in an asylum for 5 years after that and with no signs of Johnathan as he called him, he got of the asylum and was heading for his family in England by boat, but when he woke up he was now here Abilities: has less health but gains more health by eating cooked food. but when his sanity is low his alter ego Johnathan appears and he is not friendly the only way to calm him down is by ether getting flowers or the pan flute Optional comments: 1. is this character OP? (A.K.A over powered) 2.if so which parts do i change?,and finally 3.is this character acceptable or are u still accepting characters?

You're late, hence the "[FULL]"

oh. maxwell is the one who bought you here! he practically controls this place. *looks at sky* so Wilson we better get a fire before night comes. also you might want to be a bit careful around me, as i once drove someone insane. just to let you know