Some art XD

here is some (terrible) Don't Starve art. Enjoy![ATTACH=CONFIG]9908[/ATTACH]

a fire personwith no handswith very long legsand his knee is pierced with a ringmade of fire as wellwith an emerald on it.

Pardon me, but what is this abstract piece of art supposedly supposed to represent, dear Diablo?

- - - Updated - - -

Also. Smallbird.

1] the apple represents wisdom and the mountain represents the struggle

2] I will be sure to make you a smallbird

I hear the beauty of abstract art is that everyone can see whatever they want when looking at it...Which would mean people disliking the abstract are unimaginative dorks.I am kind of a dork, but I did spot the pink rectangle in your latest piece... Now to figure out what it represents...

• Like 1

Some more random (terrible) abstract art [ATTACH=CONFIG]9942[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]9944[/ATTACH]

The pink rectangle is you...You are different from all the others...The others have differences, but some are the same color.It represents how you know others are different and same, but you still feel like your an outcast.No one is similar to you.....Either that or its just a bunch of rectangles.
  • Like 2

The pink rectangle is you...You are different from all the others...The others have differences, but some are the same color.It represents how you know others are different and same, but you still feel like your an outcast.No one is similar to you.....Either that or its just a bunch of rectangles.

I think it means he secretly wants to be a little girl.... Play as Wendy next time, mate.
  • Like 2