Hello I will be doing a RP and I need people to sign up Sign ups will be allowed until Monday June 24 at 12:00 AM forum time. Below I will be putting Character descriptions you will need to chose a color for your character.

Max 4 Role Players max 16 Characters 4 each

Below is a example (the character I will be using)

Name: silver

Race: Unicorn

Looks like: A white Grey horse with a horn

Back Ground: Banished to The Realm (The Land of Don't Starve) for having greater magic then Maxwell.

Goal: Leave The Realm with enough strength to defeat Maxwell and become better at Magic and Majic.

Text color: Blue

Can do magic and Majic[

Can`t use tools Got Hoofs

Rules: No Maxwell characters (he is going to be a enemy not a friend)

No I am god I can do anything

Majic is the turning of elements into other elements

Magic is the MOVING of those elements

Humans can NOT do magic or Majic

however they can build Magic or Majic objects if someone who can do Magic or majic is helping them

I MUST accept your character before you can role play

Out of character is OOC:

*stuff inside stars like this means something is happening*

Accepted people

Kate

Race: Siren

Looks Like: a 13 year old girl, skinny, blonde curly hair, short blue dress that goes to her knees, wears a white lace in her hair.

Back round: a young siren who thought she was just a normal 13 year old. But she found boys were oddly attracted to her voice. She wanted to stop singing because of it. She ran away from home because the boys were following her.

Goal: find a way to get rid of the magic her voice contains.

Speaks: in black.

Name:Strom

Race:Logman (treeguard kid)

Looks like:A beautiful woman made of wood.Wears a puffy vest and a winter hat.

Background:She was living peacefully with her parents when fire hounds came and burnt down her house.Loves nature.

Goal:Find and destroy all hounds.

Speaks in:Lime

Name: Trunk

Race: Koalefant

Looks like: a young koalefant that is eternally a winter koalefant.

Backstory: A young koalefant that is abandoned by it's mother is raised by a tallbird that is then murdered by maxwell.

Goal: To kill Maxwell and avenge the only mother he's ever known: Tree the tallbird.

Speaks in:Turquoise.

Intro:

When Maxwell created The Realm it was a Prison for people he hated even if he hated people just a little but he did no know how meany people he put in there or that they could Escape.

Edited by Shineingangel

KateGender: girlRace: SirenLooks Like: a 13 year old girl, skinny, blonde curly hair, short blue dress that goes to her knees, wears a white lace in her hair.Back round: a young siren who thought she was just a normal 13 year old. But she found boys were oddly attracted to her voice. She wanted to stop singing because of it. She ran away from home because the boys were following her.Goal: find a way to get rid of the magic her voice contains.Speaks: in black. (I can't do colors because I'm on my iPod.)

Background:She was living peacefully with her parents when fire hounds came and burnt down her house.Loves nature.

Edited by TheBunnymen

Name: Trunk

Race: Koalefant

Looks like: a young koalefant that is eternally a winter koalefant.

Backstory: A young koalefant that is abandoned by it's mother is raised by a tallbird that is then murdered by maxwell.

Goal: To kill Maxwell and avenge the only mother he's ever known: Tree the tallbird.

Speaks in:Turquoise.

Sooo many RPs going around these days...That's not a bad thing either.On joining, I'm already participating in 2 rps at the moment, one of which is the longest ever made. But I'll be sure to watch this one.

Sooo many RPs going around these days...That's not a bad thing either.On joining, I'm already participating in 2 rps at the moment, one of which is the longest ever made. But I'll be sure to watch this one.

Life on the islands rp.Right?

Yay! Strom and Kate return for another adventure!

*WhenSilver woke up she was on her side

"Oh Gods what happened and why am I on my side?

*struggles*

Well lets try this.

*Uses magic to pick herself up*

Dang my berries

*picks up the berries around her with Magic then puts them in the basket she had in her mouth* ( how else is she going to carry it she is using her magic to pick berries)

Wait where are all the berry bushes? OH GODS!!

*Silver Gallops off to her "Home"*

Oh Good its still here, wait why is everything a mess

*Starts to put stuff away*

Wait Who is that.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE

O.O I am Silver I am a

Unicorn. NO I AM SILVER!!!

Wait What Year is it? Why its 942 AD

Wait in my Time its 1042 AD. So then we must be the same unicorn and that I somehow have went back in time. so then if we touch that could destroy the world. Well might as well do it *Both Silver's touch A blinding white Light flashes and when it subsides there is only one silver*

Ok so what just happened?

Well I guess we are the same unicorn now

*Other Silver Snickers but only Silver hears it*

Well we might as well go see if this happened to anyone else

*Silver walks over the hill to look at the town*

OH MY GODS WHAT HAPPEND TO THE TOWN!!

What town that's the lake. also question why are there other. What were they called, OH people Down there?

So your telling me that this happened to EVERYONE in my time?

Um ya pretty much.

*eye twitch:disillusionment:*

Well we might as well go down there

*silver walks down the hill to see some of the Humans she meets a girl*

Hey What is your Name

only for the Role Players

SPOILER]Cue Kate

Trunk was sitting around his tiny campfire relishing every ember. Willow had taught him to make fire and she had told him how alive it was. How powerful it was, and how dangerous it could be. He heard voices in the distance. New friends? Or were they enemies? Trunk didn't care. He walked up the small hill to meet them. "Who are you?"