Name: WellGender: maleRace: Minichester (chester kid)Looks like: a little cute block with hair and feet. it wears a way too large hat and a puffy west.Background: he lived peacefully when a spider queen destroyed their house and killed he's parents.Goal: kill every spider and spider queens in the world.Speaks in: Red (I can't use colors cause I am writing on ipad)

Name: WellGender: maleRace: Minichester (chester kid)Looks like: a little cute block with hair and feet. it wears a way too large hat and a puffy west.Background: he lived peacefully when a spider queen destroyed their house and killed he's parents.Goal: kill every spider and spider queens in the world.Speaks in: Red (I can't use colors cause I am writing on ipad)

Yes you can.I can do it on an ipad, I can do it on an iphone, but it's definitely hardest on the kindle fire which I use.Trust me.

Dr. Dre is a musician, artist, and has a rich history of story telling... He would fit perfectly in the art, lore, and music section.

It isn't about the person it's about the thread topic. If someone was the best writer in the world but had a suggestion for this game he would put it in the suggestions and feedback section, not the art music and lore section.

OOC: I think that Kate might have something to say about the glow

+ only silver can hear other silver and he is in Silver's head.

O_O

O_O

Any way its getting dark I rember back then there was a thing that in pitch black would eat people.

*Silver builds 2 axes using magic and gives one to Kate, then starts chopping trees*

Edited by Shineingangel

There will be time for reunions later but for now we have to see if this has happened to other people

*Walks down the little hill and finds a winter koalefant*

Hello there whats your name My name is silver, Hey? shouldn't you have shed your winter coat by now?]:wilsoalmostangelic:

Hey I think its had recent problems

OOC: [MENTION=52523]TheBunnymen[/MENTION] might be on vacation

Edited by Shineingangel

"well would you not mind if I kind of figured out why you are still in winter mode, because koalefants normally would shed there winter coats, showing the brown underneath. (makes a razor) Now do you want me to shave, its only spring but come summer I can't imagine how hot you would be its like wearing a winter coat to the beach."

OOC: ya silver talks alot

"It doesn't work that way. If you were to shave me I would still be in winter form when the hair grew back. It's a sort of natural thing that must take time to happen. Even though I'm locked in an eternal cycle of winter. I've sort of grown used to it.

OOC: sorry guys I am currently at Disney (YAY) so this is one of the few mornings when I have extra time + I am on my I Pad miniso yaOh ok then you want to sit by our fire (makes fire using flint and magnesium, (Look it up) some rocks and 2 logs)(oh and its dusk)