Don't Starve on Doodle or Die

Though the room has been up for awhile, I thought that the DS forums should know that the Don't Starve Doodle or Die room is up and running!

post-54784-1376459564986_thumb.png

We're currently pretty small at the moment, but I am currently looking for some other mods, so if you're interested in having some good 'ol draw time and like to keep the peace; give me your doodle or die username and join the room! (previous mod experience is not needed, but appreciated)

But yeah, Doodle or Die is pretty fun. I hope to see you there!

• Like 1

Its basically like a game of telephone, but with drawings!

Oh, so everyone needs to guess what the doodles other people draw are, then people have to draw your answer, then people have to guess on their drawings, and... OH HO HO, this sounds fun! Well, I already did a doodle...

Oh, so everyone needs to guess what the doodles other people draw are, then people have to draw your answer, then people have to guess on their drawings, and... OH HO HO, this sounds fun! Well, I already did a doodle...

oh, by the way, that was wilson defending his fire from a shadow hand, not just wilson next to a fire.I was very sad when I saw that u~u