Where is the bridge?

I guess I am lucky. I have spawned a dozen worlds so far and haven't found a bridge yet. Most of what I have seen have been overlapping circle biomes. Of course, I haven't made it past 20 days yet either.

I have had a smaller grass biome spawn in the center of a larger Forest biome almost concentrically, kinda cool. And, there are always smaller (almost 90% overlapped) biomes in there too.

i think the world should be made bigger anyway

I agree with this. :)

I'd be all for a larger map with no bridges. Or just fewer bridges, the one I'm in now looks like a spider web and all of the bridges are almost as long as the width of the individual landmasses.

i don't think the 90% overlaps is that great since u r losing the area therefore, u also lose ur resourses.

I really would not agree with this. I mean after surviving a good number of days, say 50, You would really not be needing all those resources you needed in the earlier stage of the game since you can practically have unlimited food due to either pigs or your crops and you could cook too. Also since you'll be done with your camp site anyway I recon you wont be needing all that much so I dont agree on your point of a losing out the resources. Sure it is less but not in a way that will directly affect the game to a huge extent.

ahhh in long term i would agree with u there, very true indeed. For me, i like to have resourses wherever i walk to (but still hating long bridges) just to be on the safe side, and i think it would be easier if u want to build a new base, u don't have to carry as much. i think i would maybe like the 50% or 40% overlaps better than 90%

i don't think the 90% overlaps is that great since u r losing the area therefore, u also lose ur resourses.

My favorite base camp I set up was in a dried grassy area that was almost completely overlapped by 4 other biomes. It was just big enough for my campfire and a few other items.

Felt like a tan shag carpet just for me :)

I played that world twice :)