Fancy Character Cameos and Whatnot...

I don't think Maxwell looks too creepy in this, and in which case I'm sorry to disappoint. Though rest assured, I'm not done with Max, but I think I'll give his scratchy little cameo a break.post-56473-13764595596362_thumb.jpgAnd thank you so much to those that commented. And so glad you like the style.

• Like 1

I love your style, that Wilson picture looks awesome :DRegarding Maxwell I think his nose should be more pointy and the chin (as Klei draw it) should be longer. Right now it seems that Wilson has a bigger chin that Maxwell.

post-56473-13764595660923_thumb.jpgI've always had a headcanon for Don't Starve of Maxwell as Wilson's patron, and like all patron's Maxwell seeks to have full control over his asset. As a consequence for Wilson's defiance, Maxwell strands him out there in this terrible place.
  • Like 1

post-56473-13764595702848_thumb.jpgI'd never originally planned to do a cameo of Wes, but for some reason yesterday I just had all these thoughts about poor Wes, the most unfortunate of all "Don't Starve" characters. So many thoughts, and I'll tell you, it got dark. Fast.
  • Like 1