More Armor/Weapons

I'd really like to see us get a number of weapons and armors that increase our effectiveness against monsters. Spells would also be an option. Right now I just feel naked going into any fight. I also really want to see camp traps and defenses (palisades, boiling oil, pit traps, etc.)

Also while I'm thinking about it, for the Alchemy station:

Potions/remedies for healing damage: Possibly other things too. Like big hair or something.

Transmutation: Make those flowers into something useful!

Magic Armor

Wand

Spells: Different spells for different situations

Super fertilizer! Grow things faster and get more rare crops.

Oh, and frog licking. Don't tell me you devs haven't thought about it; I know better.

He did mean licking frogs as a medicinal thing to do for the player (this happened irl ;)) not the frogs licking us.

@Sphinx the next update will accomodate ur needs partially. Most of the things u have mentioned are being looked at. Magic armor is a new one, but there is a thread on armors and weapons specifically. Ur wand idea could go there aswell, preferably with some hints as of what the wand does (ordinary ranged weapon, or a prerequisite of casting spells?)

Ur idea on superfertilizer is new, havent seen this b4. I am sorry to disappoint u, but personally i dont think this is necessary. The speedy farm plots grow food in less than a day, and honestly whats a day in dont starve? I am currently sustaining 6 farms and i have never ran out of seeds yet. I did make a habit out of running at every bird i see to make it drop seeds, but even so i am slowly building up a stack of them, while chopping trees, hunting rabbit, transplanting grass and trying to find the pig king. With 6 farms i got every possible product after 5 ingame days.

But thats just my opinion, perhaps others will agree with u.

Sphinx you need to read more!

The updates mention- Blow dart gun, head armour, bee mines.

Also check out

Common Suggestions-(And responses)

Frogs when they lick you... steal stuff off you.

It's a good start, but we could use more, especially as they add new enemies and beef up old ones. A ranged weapon is great as it makes more sense for a scrawny survivalist than a spear. I especially like the idea of bee mines.

*puts on old lady voice*

When I started we didnt have a spear. Or a spike weapon. Or a hammer

In fact not even gold weapons.

I think the blow darts might be the first step towards ranged weapons. As monsters develop so do we.

He did mean licking frogs as a medicinal thing to do for the player (this happened irl ;)) not the frogs licking us.

@Sphinx the next update will accomodate ur needs partially. Most of the things u have mentioned are being looked at. Magic armor is a new one, but there is a thread on armors and weapons specifically. Ur wand idea could go there aswell, preferably with some hints as of what the wand does (ordinary ranged weapon, or a prerequisite of casting spells?)

Ur idea on superfertilizer is new, havent seen this b4. I am sorry to disappoint u, but personally i dont think this is necessary. The speedy farm plots grow food in less than a day, and honestly whats a day in dont starve? I am currently sustaining 6 farms and i have never ran out of seeds yet. I did make a habit out of running at every bird i see to make it drop seeds, but even so i am slowly building up a stack of them, while chopping trees, hunting rabbit, transplanting grass and trying to find the pig king. With 6 farms i got every possible product after 5 ingame days.

But thats just my opinion, perhaps others will agree with u.

I'm thinking of wands as a prerequisite for casting so that we can get some really useful magical spells.