stranded in a strange dimension Roleplay thread

Rabbitfist

Haha Fool! for I am a Walrus Royalty! We will get oout of here ad you can be my...Jester?

- - - Updated - - -

Haha Fool! for I am a Walrus Royalty! We will get oout of here ad you can be my...Jester?

- - - Updated - - -

Yep. I don't now who YOU are-*points at Bilfy*But I'm sure you can make yourself useful in some way. Anyway, don't think your lives are saved, because when you kill Maxwell I'm taking back your souls. Even your bodies are mine now, as your original ones got smashed to bits in that avalanche. So, have fun, and try not to die just in case Maxwell decides he wants to eat your souls. Bye now.*vanishes in a cloud of smoke*

that was lord Battal.he is the demonlord of the underworld.well you can call him the devil.Maxwell is another demon that brought us onto this island.you must know we are humans from another land.we survived some weeks here and finded out that there is an portal that is bringing us to an bigger challenge,but its ground cracked in and now we are here to search it and at the way was an earthquake that begraved us.now we are dead, how battal said