stranded in a strange dimension Roleplay thread

Rabbitfist

ooc:im sorry.we forgot the laptop and there was no internet in the hotel.however, time to continue the roleplay.ic:''what the heck is this!quick, behind the stalagmites!wait a second.when it would be hostile why it attacked us not?it looks familiar to the pigs and mactusk, but... but... its a giant bunny :D

Apologies, but I can't tell you that. *Writes down cause of death*Now, Susie here will take you on a bit of a tour, and then, you'll go to judgement. I hope you enjoy your rest of eternity, and I'll see you at judgement. *A ghost in black robes appears and motions to Katherine to come*Next, please!

*Starts to cry* "I-I'm scared!" *starts to shiver and runs up to the man* "Sir, may I ask you a question? Do you by any chance have a harp on you? I kinda need one, like, right now! You don't wanna see what I'm like when I get freaked out..."

Well, I don't know about Legend of Zelda, but you should probably know who I am...

*Holds out a business card that says nothing but 'YOUR ETERNITY IS NOW!'*

Lord Battal, God of Death and Lord of Ends, at your service.

"Oh, wow! A god! I've never met one before! I've learned all about your type, and have always wanted to meet one of you! But wait, what do you mean, 'At your service'? Shouldn't I be at your service? Because all I am is a 13 year old siren, I'm not even special."

"That's what I'm here for. Now over here is Kansas. That's a bit of my lord's sense of humor...he made an exact copy of a Kansas wheatfield, duplicated it a couple hundred times, then he dumps all the people who did nothing there entire life there. Those are people who's scales where almost exactly balanced. It's probably the fullest area.""Then over here, we has the Isles of the Worthy. That's where the kindred souls go, where the good outweighs the bad. And over here, we have Hell...which doesn't need much explanation."*Motions towards a huge tower on top of a massive hill right in between all 3 areas*"That is my masters citadel. The judgement takes place there. Speaking of which, look at the time! You are due at the Citadel in 10 minutes. We had better head there now."

"Okay! I can't wait! The underworld is amazing!!!! I love it! And to think people are scared to descend into this place! I don't know how people are scared! I really hope my heart is pure enough to go to the Isles of the Worthy! I would love to be able to go there! Yay!!! I just am so excited! This is so much better than earth! My life was a terror there!"