Hi! I'm new, and here is my drawing for you~

This is my first post here. I wanted to enter the forums with a completed picture, but I think I'll post a little W.I.P for now! I am very excited to finally be apart of the forums, rather than just playing the game itself. So I hope you enjoy my artwork as well as my company here n__nhttp://forums.kleientertainment.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=8434&d=1370344927The anatomy is off and it's still very sketchy! But this is my very first time (not even kidding) drawing anything like this. I usually only draw humans, so drawing a beast like this was very new and interesting!And yes, it's a werepig! It's a lot different than the original game's art, but I stayed as close to the design as I could! c:And if you haven't quite picked it up yet, it is indeed this picture;[ATTACH]8435[/ATTACH]Just in my own style! I hope you like it so far, thankyou for viewing n__n

post-51499-1376459481313_thumb.png

post-51499-13764594814169_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sidmarill
  • Like 1

Wow, that looks really awesome! Would love to see your interpretations of the other mobs in DS. :D

At the moment I am drawing spiders and I plan to add hounds and maybe a Tallbird. Please let me know if you want updates on this at all! I don't want to clutter the forums too much though! n__n

Thankyou for your support c:

Want Updates? Of course I want!!! ^^I'm fighting wars everytime I try to draw hands which look like this Werpig ones......

Oh yes, I hate hands! I guess I got lucky. Even though Werepigs only have 3 fingers. I might change that later on too. And it's great to hear you want updates. I'll update each time I finish a set of monsters! n__n

Oh yes, I hate hands! I guess I got lucky. Even though Werepigs only have 3 fingers. I might change that later on too. And it's great to hear you want updates. I'll update each time I finish a set of monsters! n__n

Well, it IS a werepig, so it's SUPPOSED to mean half-man half-pig... although, in common knowledge, people don't know what 'were' stands for in this sense.

At the moment I am drawing spiders and I plan to add hounds and maybe a Tallbird. Please let me know if you want updates on this at all! I don't want to clutter the forums too much though! n__n

Thankyou for your support c:

That's fantastic. /o/ Updates? Sure! Throw them all here! xD

Amazing, I was wondering, if you can draw that good, draw a Bunnymen. (snip) it's a challenge.Do you accept?

Maybe, but I'm not sure if I can fit it into my current drawing. But I will draw one of those Bunnymen for you one day. n__n

Here's another update n__n

[ATTACH]

Would be good if you used %7Boption%7D tags or uploaded the pictures without that link. I'm just really good at scrolling past text and not notice the artwork hidden in-between. Besides that I really like how you portray Wilson. Keep drawing! =D

Here's another update~

Not much changed here, I started to colour it but decided that it was too sketchy for me to see the details, so I cleaned up the sketch a lot but this isn't the 100% completed design yet. n__n

I tried drawing a Tallbird but it really doesn't fit anywhere. :c

Anyway, hope you guys like it. <3

(snip)

EDIT: re-uploaded image. c:

Posted Image

post-51499-1376459495252_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sidmarill
  • Like 1