Art Competition-It's Voting Time!

Who shall win the Steam copy of Don't Starve?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who shall win the Steam copy of Don't Starve?

Cast your votes, folks! Who shall win the contest? It's up to you! Observe the pictures below, and choose the victor!The topic was INSANITY!!Vingw:

post-25886-13764594257125_thumb.png

Raven Crow:

post-25886-13764594257636_thumb.jpg

Millennium Count:

post-25886-13764594258057_thumb.jpg

Katch:

post-25886-13764594258237_thumb.png

Miss:

post-25886-1376459425849_thumb.png

Diekunstler:

I'm afraid the upload didn't work, so please check out the original thread Here:

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?19044-Art-Competition!!/page3

More incoming! Stupid post limits >:[

Edited by Lord_Battal
  • Like 1

The Raven Crow won my heart, simply because that design is utterly terrifying and insaaaaane! And I wished it was part of the game. It's well executed, too. The other contestants did well also and I hope more people will come in to vote!

Whoops, i forgot about the competition, and when i eventually remembered it was too late for me to draw something. Oh well, next time i guess. :p Voted for Raven Crow, love the designs on the birdies, and very well drawn.

Miss: Really nice drawing. Could use more... insanity, but it's still a great submission! Diekunstler: Awesome drawing, it quite well displays the topic of insanity. MilleniumCount: It's a good sketch, unrefined but gets the point through! Raven Crow: Aha, so instead of drawing Wilson, you drew a night terror... terror beak? BAH, I don't remember their names, please excuse me. Katch: Nice! Getting away from that ol' cliché Wilson! Ellebelly: F!@#ING BEAUTIFUL!Vingw: Oh my god, what is wrong with you, vingw? You think you could submit THIS into the compotition? Look at all these other people who put time and effort, and then there's YOU, vingw, who just doodled some crap and threw it together! No, vingw, you don't deserve anything.

I say, vote for the most popular username. The best way to settle a competition on the forums.

THAT explains why someone actually voted for me..

Your name and post count had the swag! :p

That's why Diekünstler has 5 votes and you have none, right? Following your formula of votes=Reknown+postcount, should'nt you have more votes? Im just trying to understand the correlations at work here. Edited by Grispinne

That's why Diekünstler has 5 votes and you have none, right? Following your formula of votes=Reknown+postcount, should'nt you have more votes? Im just trying to understand the correlations at work here.

The internet was invented to display cute cat pictures and GIFs! Don't you see why it's so popular? o_o

Relax man you're taking my jokes too seriously. I don't look at this competition as a fight which seems to be your only intention here, considering you play around with the reputation system for your own personal gain. I enjoy looking at the competition contributions and I decided to enter myself simply because I love DS art related stuff. The postcount swag thing was simply a joke when I saw where the poll was going compared to user stats. However, that changed after my first reply making my "statement" and this so called formula invalid :D

No seriously we should vote for Snob :3

• Like 1