Art Competition!!

Alright, folks, lets not turn this into an "OMG ure so cool _______! I'll give u a reptaytin point if ou hug me!"I know that's not what you're saying, but leave your complements to the judging thread.*note: off-topic entries will not be accepted*

Alright, folks, lets not turn this into an "OMG ure so cool _______! I'll give u a reptaytin point if ou hug me!"I know that's not what you're saying, but leave your complements to the judging thread.*note: off-topic entries will not be accepted*

Sorry, Lord_Battal. Edited by vingw

Well, I suppose I ought to enter now that I am now with scanner!This has something to do with insanity, although not as the game mechanic has it. I always wondered what would happen if Wendy went crazy after digging up one too many graves...post-42042-13764594021788_thumb.png(I̸͠'̶̴̡m̶̷̕͜͞ ͞͡ǹ̡̀͞ó̵͝҉ţ̷̶̀ ̴͞͏̛d̛ò͡͏̢͢n̸̛҉è͢͠ ̧͝p̷͢͡҉҉l̷̢͘̕͞ą̵̸̢͟y͏i̶̡̨͢͡ǹ̶͘g̸̴̡͟͡ ͘͠w͏̸̸͟i̢͘͝t̵͝͏͘h̷̴͢ ̷̴͘̕ý́͘o͏̴ų̵́͏̴ ̧̢y̸͡e̴̶̡t̶̸̀͡҉,̸̵̛͝ ̸̨̡͟͡W̸̸͏̧è͟n̢d̢̧̛͟͜y̷͠.̢́͘)

• Like 1

post-2754-13764594032391_thumb.jpgthis the twisted version when how the player see the tall bird and small bird when insane.i don't really here for the prize, i am here for fun.so give to someone else.they devour preys with their eye.swirly bird has a ability the stun the player with it's hypnotic swirly eye. Edited by Raven Crow
  • Like 1

Finally finished mine, er- I sort of giffed it because- I didn't like just a random big black mass on it so I made it like it is so you can actually see the picture behind it. It's under a spoiler in case gifs make other peoples computers lag. And I accidentally made it too big, hehe- sorry.

Posted Image

I edited this so the gif is smaller! Thanks to Grispinne for resizing it for me haha.

Edited by diekunstler

You know what? It was fun making the picture, but there are pictures better than me. [MENTION=40798]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=42963]diekunstler[/MENTION], and [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION], They all have drawn their pictures perfectly! If anyone deserves to win, its all these people! And there are others who also did well in this! I don't deserve to win. Mine wasn't all that good anyways. So don't give the prizes to me, give it to someone else!

You know what? It was fun making the picture, but there are pictures better than me. [MENTION=40798]Miss[/MENTION], [MENTION=42963]diekunstler[/MENTION], and [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION], They all have drawn their pictures perfectly! If anyone deserves to win, its all these people! And there are others who also did well in this! I don't deserve to win. Mine wasn't all that good anyways. So don't give the prizes to me, give it to someone else!

I hope that most of the people here DIDN'T come for the prize. This is just supposed to be fun.

There will be a poll I think, like in Grispinnes Art Competition. And if you win by getting enough votes you should win! ^^

Only Lord_Battal actually knows what I've done... but I'm thinking of re-submitting ANOTHER picture, instead of the one I currently sent him. I'd say I would have been 4th place with my previous submission. Since this is due Friday, I still have 9 and a half more hours EDT...

I hope that most of the people here DIDN'T come for the prize. This is just supposed to be fun.

Er, I'm ashamed to say but In the beginning I wanted to try and get the game since at the time I didn't have it but now through an anonymous gifter I do so yea- opt me from the prizes. I had fun messing with animation in my crappy version of Photoshop anyways ahaha! If I did get it now I'd probably just gift it away to someone who I felt deserved it anyways. Edited by diekunstler