Grispinne's Art Thread

I love Wilson's expression like "What the f*ck are you looking at?"If you're taking requests, would you make Wilson all crazed playing with a tiny rocketship?

I do, i do take requests. I'll get on drawing that after im done with my current request. :)

Oh-ho! That's a great drawing right here! You're really talented, and thanks for doing my request ^^EDIT: Can I use it as avatar? I can do the cut and resize myself, and you're getting the proper credits, too.

I would be much obliged if you were to draw the cast of The Quest For Bacon Island.

I *might* sometime, but i don't really feel like it at the moment. I mostly want to draw Don't Starve stuff right now. :razz:

Can you draw the undead parade?Please?

post-34114-13764593385871_thumb.jpgIt looks rather simplistic, but i hope you'll like it anyway. I wasnt sure what era or country you wanted the soldiers to be from so it ended up as something british-looking.EDIT: They're supposed to be ghosts, but i forgot to make them semitransparent to each other. oh well.
  • Like 1

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6669[/ATTACH]It looks rather simplistic, but i hope you'll like it anyway. I wasnt sure what era or country you wanted the soldiers to be from so it ended up as something british-looking.EDIT: They're supposed to be ghosts, but i forgot to make them semitransparent to each other. oh well.

They look good!