Question about Wilhelms Ability

Yeah so noticed that on Wolfgang description stands that he hits harder but how much is harder? i mean i fought some spiders and i still need 2 hits to kill one so how much extra dmg does Wolfgang get does he get 1,5 times more dmg then the other or 1,25 times more because it cant be 2 times (otherwise i could kill spiders in one hit) im just curious about it because i actualy like playing a character that can take some punishment and also delivers a fair amount of the same to enemys

Edited by Mr.P
Messed up the name

And he is talking about a strong dude so yes. I don't even have to guess that he is talking about Wolfgang. He IS talking about wolfgang.

And to answer the question. I havent played a lot with Wolfgang but my guess is that it is around 1,2-1,5 the amount of damage as other characters. The same difference as the spear to the spiked tentacle.

Oh crap sorry messed the names up gosh darn why do i alway saying wilhelm when i mean wolfgang i have no clue why i messed it up and cause it was late and i turned of my computer i was umable to fix it that fast >:( sorry to confuse you guys (dam i need to read more carefull when i want to know something)