Gourdo Hats are more rare than Imbued Gourdo Skins

This is because the regular gourdos spawn much less often then the imbued guys in the later frenzy levels, I'm having trouble upgrading my gourdo gear due to this massive bottleneck.

Can the drop at least be guranteed from the regular gourdos? Thanks!

• Like 4

Not only Gourdo, but all miniboss materials have the same problem. Their regular versions are rarer than Imbued versions.

Groak seems to be the most affected by this because of its low spawn rate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

There are multiple issues with those drops:

1. You need to have unlocked an item that needs the resource for it to drop.

2. Spawns from minibosses are guaranteed even if you don`t have any item unlocked.

3. You need to be at least in frenzy 1 for the miniboss item to be buyable.

This means that if you don`t beat the final boss at the first try you will end with a lot of imbued miniboss drops and no basic ones. Imo minibosses should have a higher chance for the regular non-imbued drop since it`s more useful early.

34 minutes ago, BezKa said:

I think we really need either a mob drop vendor or a way to select the stuff we want from the item pack levels

well a new update was just pushed, so not much need for that anymore. Materials/loot are shared now, so no longer need to hunt down specific drops unique to each monster.

8 hours ago, molivious said:

well a new update was just pushed, so not much need for that anymore. Materials/loot are shared now, so no longer need to hunt down specific drops unique to each monster.

just checked it out, shame about the art but now I can upgrade all my weapons easily

• Sad 1